The Mandalorian (TV series)

You know, if they pulled a lot from the Dark Forces series for where this show could go long term, I would be very happy. Replace Katarn with Mando; let him be the human underdog that's always crawling though imperial outposts and getting ambushed.

There are way worse inspirations for them to draw from; and mando is already halfway there with his fatalistic comments at times. lol

Following that, at some point he becomes a jedi :)

The best part is that that guy's phone, IMs, and email have been blowing up with people jokingly giving him ****; because you just know that everyone from that set knows exactly who it is.

"Look! That's Fred's big stupid survival watch with the GPS and the pleather strap! Oh MAN! Quick! Call him up!"

Every day on the set for season 3, someone is gonna shout before the first take "We need accountability on Fred! Fred, Sound-Off for us buddy!"

Start of Day 43 on set - Fred: "I'm back at the Kraft services table... just like you all wanted me....."

[edit] ****, now I've bummed myself out. I hope they don't hurt his ******* feelings that bad. If what's her name can drink starbucks in westeros, Fred can get his arm in the shot.

Last edited:
My Cameo in The Mandalorian Episode 12.jpg

The best part is that that guy's phone, IMs, and email have been blowing up with people jokingly giving him ****; because you just know that everyone from that set knows exactly who it is.

"Look! That's Fred's big stupid survival watch with the GPS and the pleather strap! Oh MAN! Quick! Call him up!"

Every day on the set for season 3, someone is gonna shout before the first take "We need accountability on Fred! Fred, Sound-Off for us buddy!"

Start of Day 43 on set - Fred: "I'm back at the Kraft services table... just like you all wanted me....."

[edit] ****, now I've bummed myself out. I hope they don't hurt his ******* feelings that bad. If what's her name can drink starbucks in westeros, Fred can get his arm in the shot.
It isn't even his fault. He doesn't know what's in shot, he isn't the one looking at the camera/monitor. It's the DP's fault.

I don't think most of us have any hate for him, or the process that left him there. We're having fun. It's a corny thing to goof about. Unless it's something THAT one guy kept screwing up over and over on set, he'll be just ducky in the long run.

I don't think most of us have any hate for him, or the process that left him there. We're having fun. It's a corny thing to goof about. Unless it's something THAT one guy kept screwing up over and over on set, he'll be just ducky in the long run.
I don't know, you know toxic fandom can be these days. It wouldn't surprise me at all to hear people complain (seriously) on Twitter and other social media about this guy. There's probably toxic fans out there who, if they can't find the guy's actual social media page(s), have been threatening the guy on Disney's, and maybe even Favreau's social media about this guy. The lightest posts would be just calling for this guy to be fired for having the audacity to accidentally appearing on screen and thus ruining this episode (and probably the whole show) for them all the way up to death threats; because some fans are actually that stupid and toxic these days.

Maybe I’m just spending too much time back on Reddit, because the memes are just off the charts about this guy

Oh?! Reddit? Yea. Internet Muppets, like from on reddit, will be spewing hate and discontent. They're sad troglodyte shadow dwellers. "Hive of Scum and Villainy", and all that.

They confuse a poopy angle in a camera shot on TV, with adversity.

I imagined you were referring strictly to the goofing here on RPF. I'm certain we don't give a crap. But the important thing, is that unless this guy was some sort of rampant foul up on the set, that was short for being a crew member anyways, he's not going anywhere over this.

I'll just say I prefer tshirt guy as a canon SW character over ANY Sequel character. :lol:

As for the no rails thing, I was watching that with my nephew and I said it was like the Empire actively tries to make their people's jobs as dangerous as possible even if they are non combatants.

Favreau: Carl, can I talk with you for a moment?

Weathers: Sure, Jon, what’s up?

Favreau: About that episode...

Weathers: I know, right! After that dog fight, the internet nerds won’t be calling Mando a bad pilot anymore.

Favreau: True, but I was thinking about the other scene.

Weathers: The Child eating blue macaroons, that was inspired. Now the haters will stop focusing on his eating frog ladies eggs.

Favreau: Um, yeah, no, the OTHER scene. The one with the boom guy in the green shirt in the shot.

Weathers: Oh, yeah, him. Well, it would have cost a lot to digitally remove him, and it was like a one second shot, no one noticed.

Favreau: (Hands over picture of T-shirt guy action figure). Really? You know those nerds see everything on screen!

Weathers: This is great!

Favreau: Great?

Weathers: Yeah, I can hang it on the wall next to my ice cream guy action figure.

Favreau: (Rubbing his eye sockets). Yeah, you can.... Never mind, it’s all good. I need to go talk with Gina about some tweets...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back