The Mandalorian (TV series)

Reports are, James Mangold & Robert Rodrigues helped direct episodes from season 2. Great to see the quality of, not only the show itself, but the overall production pulling in some top talent.

Reports are, James Mangold & Robert Rodrigues helped direct episodes from season 2. Great to see the quality of, not only the show itself, but the overall production pulling in some top talent.

Yeah, not happening:

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 9.39.04 PM.png

they must have done a good job for you not to have even noticed or thought it was bad.

One of the best episodes imo. As they approached the planet I thought yes, here we go !!
Between the crazy daughters, a new puppy in the house and plans for remodeling the house I've been a passive viewer and a bad fan. I'll have to watch the series seriously again from the start. And as much as I enjoy putting out my opinions, I just outed myself for being ill-informed. I will now stay quietly in my corner of the playground until I'm caught up with the other kids. LOL.

Last edited:
I can’t believe they’d ruin the Mandalorian like that…I don’t like the Clone Wars at all, but my least favorite part by far is how bizarrely popular that stupid character is…

And for anyone saying, “It’s a chance to see a character that people like!” Well. They do have a chance. They can go watch Clone Wars. And leave Mandalorian alone. As much as I liked season one, it had issues I had hoped would be resolved for season two. Longer episodes, better extras and supporting cast, less prequel content, less inexperienced directors. But it seems like a lot of that is coming back even worse. Bryce Dallas Howard is directing again, now they’re bringing more Clone Wars stuff. Sigh.

I guess my best hope is that she’s relegated to a single episode cameo and not a recurring character, so I can watch it once and then skip it forever the same way I do with chapter four of season one.

Last edited:
I love Dawson, but I agree -- why her for Ahsoka, and not the actress who's portrayed her everywhere to date? Under the prosthetics and makeup, Ashley would fit just fine, the voice would be right, and I don't think she's a terrible non-voice actress... Either way, I can't wait to have Rosario in Star Wars.

I'm guessing if she does show up, it'll be a one or two part episode for the end of the season. In it, she and Mando have a classic confrontation, then team up to fight a common adversary, with it ending in her taking The Child back to where he belongs. It's classic comic booky stuff, but that's what I'd not be disappointed to see.

And I'd expect it to be some lightsaber on darksaber action (quickly ended due to her being a former Jedi, but still satisfyingly similar to the Rebels ep with Ben and Maul).

Mando wouldn't be much of a threat to Ahsoka either during their confrontation. A couple of little tricks here and there, with his motivation being clearly to protect The Child not knowing who she is yet. Their work together would hopefully be a good balance to keep her from stealing the show, but enough to respect the character. Show who she's become, and hopefully some good dialogue.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back