The Mandalorian (TV series)

My wife is CONSTANTLY sending myself & our grown kids Baby Yoda memes, so I sent the link for Sideshow's statue in a group text to them all. I usually get a 'you don't need that, where is that going to live, we need a new roof, NO' etc. However, this time I only got a:mad: from her...

...I took that as a "I ain't happy about it, but go ahead".:unsure:

You never know, it could indicate 'i can't believe you wasted time asking me first! It could sell out before i reply!'
The only response I can have to this will seem out of place, but it's the only thing to convey the reality of the situation...

"Clearly, you've never been to Singapore."

My wife always supports me in prop buying decisions. She is just not aware of it.

Soooo much easier to say, "I'm sorry" than ask permission.

She actually knows I sneak in props but what is funny is she sometimes questions a prop, asking if it's new, and it's always an old prop. She never notices the new one.

One key is to not display it prominently at first and add it while rearranging other older props, and then slowly move it to prominence.

It's the key to a happy marriage.

A slammin hot, awesome wife helps as well.

ht-baby-yoda.jpg

I had zero interest in Yoda stuff back in the day, and Baby Yoda stuff now. Nothing against the folks who think it's the cutest thing ever though.

I had a Baby Ewok as a child in the early/ mid 80s. Lost him somewhere over the years, but found another to replace him.

I've also got a stuffed Chewie. He has been an overnight hospital companion for everyone close to me.

However

As cute as the Baby Yoda is, I'm not going to spend all that much for BY merch. I've got a MIB Legendary Yoda, and a few other bits and bobs of Yoda merch, but not all too much.

I picked up another legendary Yoda out of the box for cheap to modify into a Sith Yoda.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back