The Mandalorian (TV series)

I'm not a Disney/Lucasfilm hater as some are, but I think the puppet probably only cost about $100,000, but then Favreau had to pay another $4,900,000 in licensing fees.:lol:

Like Carrie Fisher once said, "Everytime I look in the mirror, I owe George Lucas $2.".

Lol

Hmmmmm...the Mandalorian are a group of elite mercenary warriors whose clubhouse is located in the sewers. Something very familiar about all this.

Does anyone know if their leader resembles a large, bipedal rat, by any chance?

733CC4ED-5871-4BF3-8956-8C44F90A96B5.jpeg

“This is the way...”

Last edited:
I'm not a Disney/Lucasfilm hater as some are, but I think the puppet probably only cost about $100,000, but then Favreau had to pay another $4,900,000 in licensing fees.:lol:

Like Carrie Fisher once said, "Everytime I look in the mirror, I owe George Lucas $2.".

Lol

I doubt the quote was real, most likely it was exaggerated by Favreau, because 5 million sounds better and more threatening than $50000 or so, and Adam Pally would be more careful this way...
This is the way ;)

I doubt the quote was real, most likely it was exaggerated by Favreau, because 5 million sounds better and more threatening than $50000 or so, and Adam Pally would be more careful this way...
This is the way ;)
I agree. But they shouldprobably have it insured for $5 if they're smart.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back