The Mandalorian (TV series)

What's with all the spoiler tags?,...anyone around here would have already seen it,......

on the other hand,....if I were to say....

I know details about Series 2 that could ruin things for ya

J

Just saw 2 people I follow take some serious heat for something less then what I’ve said

Just trying to respect people who haven’t seen it yet

IMG_0251.jpg

Just watching the Mandalorian again and I must say, Razor Crest is becoming one of my favorite ships in the whole Star Wars universe. I hope Bandai makes a model kit.

I think it’s likely, but I’m guessing in the smaller 1/144 scale. I’ll still buy it for sure.

It’s obvious Disney was caught with their mouse’s pants down with the marketing potential on The Mandalorian. I’m confident they now have Top Men working on it.

Top Men...

I think it’s likely, but I’m guessing in the smaller 1/144 scale. I’ll still buy it for sure.

It’s obvious Disney was caught with their mouse’s pants down with the marketing potential on The Mandalorian. I’m confident they now have Top Men working on it.

Top Men...

I read an interview where Favreau said they actively waited on toys and merchandise to not spoil the reveal of The Child.

I actually thought that was pretty cool.

I'd like one for sure but in a more high end detailed product which would be a lot less marketable unfortunately.

Nice technical comparisons in this vid between the Razorcrest and other Star Wars and real world vehicles

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back