The Last Dragon Sho Nuff Costume

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks to my gf she thought I should be the Sho Nuff for Halloween this year. I have to admit, i've been slacking since i usually am working on my costume during the summer. thankfully I mocked up what I'd look as the sho nuff on photoshop.

I'l start piecing together my costume little by little and updating this thread. something I intend on doing is working with EL wire or something flexible enough to "outline" my hand so it glows red like in the film.

302549_10100799505970509_8817187_64135165_7437770_n.jpg

hahaha! i'll be working on this for NEXT halloween. and actually had the SAME idea for "the glow" too! good luck!

Hardest part of my costume is done!!! gonna tape them to my fingers and wrist to prevent from coming off but it's flexible and bright in the daylight and BRIGHT at night. powered by a small inverter off 2 AA cells. I GOTS THE GLOW!!!!

292022_10100812756690959_8817187_64299460_1270420118_n.jpg

hehe thanks! i can't wait to get my costume set up. hopefully this week(end) il actually be able to put it all one and show it off. Even found the perfect wig for it. it's called "the hustlah wig" lol. its dead on sho nuff just need to trim and spruce the top.

forgive those shades, they were some i found at the stores. I have the volpinis shutter shades like the ones used for the film. I'm gonna rock this costume hard all over NYC lol

5uom5y.jpg

little update. got my pants and had to get a hanes red shirt and put it all on. ahah still missing a few key things but it's coming along!! hhaha what do you all think?

2n5dp2.jpg

Hardest part of my costume is done!!! gonna tape them to my fingers and wrist to prevent from coming off but it's flexible and bright in the daylight and BRIGHT at night. powered by a small inverter off 2 AA cells. I GOTS THE GLOW!!!!

292022_10100812756690959_8817187_64299460_1270420118_n.jpg

What is that?

"Am I the meanest?
Sho'nuff!
Am I the prettiest?
Sho'nuff!
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
Sho'nuff!
Well who am I?
Sho'nuff!
Who am I?
Sho'nuff!
I can't hear you...
Sho'nuff!
Shogun of harlem!"
Awesome!!!

I live in Brooklyn, and I'll be out and about in NYC on either Friday or Saturday before Halloween (hopefully both nights). I'll keep a look out for ya. If you wanna find me, just look for the midget Ultimate Warrior lol.

Who is da MASTA?

You da MASTA!!

lol, good times ... btw, costume's looking good. Looking forward to seeing your shoulder pads... lol

I live in Brooklyn, and I'll be out and about in NYC on either Friday or Saturday before Halloween (hopefully both nights). I'll keep a look out for ya. If you wanna find me, just look for the midget Ultimate Warrior lol.

Yul Brenner's Ultimate Warrior or the WWF's Ultimate Warrior? I went like in 99' I believe as the wresting one..people loved it..had the painted duster coat look..tassels on boots..alot of fun. The Sho Nuff costume is looking pretty good..love the glowing hand idea as well...loved that movie..big Bruce Lee fan....and Vanity was just hot as ....... :love

thanks everyone!

My Sho Nuff costume is done!!! not as accurate with the belt and cape but close enough that it pulls the looks together and i will be warm with this frigid weather were going to have in NY. Hope you guys dig it!!!!!

I will make some minor changes and the beard i painted on photoshop lol.

14m9hld.jpg

sytrgw.jpg

382639_10100906219086569_8817187_65070929_1658011552_n.jpg

Ummm... RPF costume contest!

AWESOME!

When you got that glow... you feel it in... when you got that glow...

When ya got the glow ya got to know... it goes to show...

YOU ARE THE LAST DRAGON YOU POSSESS THE POWER OF THE GLOOOOW!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back