The Fifth Element ZORG Industries ZF1 build thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JakeySnakey630

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A friend of mine had his original shell casting laser scanned and I’ve been cleaning up the model in Zbrush, using the scanned mesh as a highly accurate guide. This is the result so far.

D04A2741-DED9-471C-974B-32084755B622.jpeg

I’ll be chopping the model up and making it fit my hybrid ZF1’s. This will effectively make it 100% accurate for size and shape, and a fraction of the cost of fibreglassing into a mould.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
So will you be able to offer shells?

As a proud owner of one of your ZF-1s I want a shell to sit next to it.

The only shell I have found was out of my price range.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.