The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NLYO3

Unfortunately it was from the early part of the season when he wasn’t wearing a belt yet
Well thank you for the rest of the information now it’s only a matter of tracking it down
Just to confirm, the correct sweater has been identified, it’s the Model# 100639: Carhartt Base Force® Cotton Super-Cold Weather Crewneck Top. As far as the logo on the bottom near the hem, just get it tailored to be shorter and remove the tag. The one on the show looks shorter and there’s no sign of the tag. It will have a logo on the back of the neck, but that can be removed with acetone. You’ll still have a bit of discoloration where it was, but that’s actually on the one from the show too
You’re on fire with all this information, thank you!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NLYO3

Just to confirm, the correct sweater has been identified, it’s the Model# 100639: Carhartt Base Force® Cotton Super-Cold Weather Crewneck Top. As far as the logo on the bottom near the hem, just get it tailored to be shorter and remove the tag. The one on the show looks shorter and there’s no sign of the tag. It will have a logo on the back of the neck, but that can be removed with acetone. You’ll still have a bit of discoloration where it was, but that’s actually on the one from the show to
Just to confirm, the correct sweater has been identified, it’s the Model# 100639: Carhartt Base Force® Cotton Super-Cold Weather Crewneck Top. As far as the logo on the bottom near the hem, just get it tailored to be shorter and remove the tag. The one on the show looks shorter and there’s no sign of the tag. It will have a logo on the back of the neck, but that can be removed with acetone. You’ll still have a bit of discoloration where it was, but that’s actually on the one from the show too
Do you know if the pants have two back pockets both white buttons?

MrReese42

Do you know if the pants have two back pockets both white buttons?
From what I understand the pants should have dark buttons, but they do have two pockets with buttons on the back. No pictures unfortunately. The set I won was just the sweater, mask, and ropes (not sure why no pants, but it made it affordable for me lol) and I haven’t seen my friend post any pics of the back side of the pants either

NLYO3

From what I understand the pants should have dark buttons, but they do have two pockets with buttons on the back. No pictures unfortunately. The set I won was just the sweater, mask, and ropes (not sure why no pants, but it made it affordable for me lol) and I haven’t seen my friend post any pics of the back side of the pants either
Well that’s okay, you’ve given me enough info that I can start on my own costume and it basically be 100% screen accurate

NLYO3

Hey sorry to bother you again, but I noticed there was a smaller whiter tag inside the red shirt, do you think you can tell me what that says so I can maybe identify the shirt easier?

extreme_too2

I’m in the market if anyone is willing to sell a JKKS billy club holster. It’s literally the last piece I need for a screen-accurate black suit and I really missed out all those years ago.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.