The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

Unfortunately it was from the early part of the season when he wasn’t wearing a belt yet
Well thank you for the rest of the information now it’s only a matter of tracking it down
Just to confirm, the correct sweater has been identified, it’s the Model# 100639: Carhartt Base Force® Cotton Super-Cold Weather Crewneck Top. As far as the logo on the bottom near the hem, just get it tailored to be shorter and remove the tag. The one on the show looks shorter and there’s no sign of the tag. It will have a logo on the back of the neck, but that can be removed with acetone. You’ll still have a bit of discoloration where it was, but that’s actually on the one from the show too
You’re on fire with all this information, thank you!

Just to confirm, the correct sweater has been identified, it’s the Model# 100639: Carhartt Base Force® Cotton Super-Cold Weather Crewneck Top. As far as the logo on the bottom near the hem, just get it tailored to be shorter and remove the tag. The one on the show looks shorter and there’s no sign of the tag. It will have a logo on the back of the neck, but that can be removed with acetone. You’ll still have a bit of discoloration where it was, but that’s actually on the one from the show to
Just to confirm, the correct sweater has been identified, it’s the Model# 100639: Carhartt Base Force® Cotton Super-Cold Weather Crewneck Top. As far as the logo on the bottom near the hem, just get it tailored to be shorter and remove the tag. The one on the show looks shorter and there’s no sign of the tag. It will have a logo on the back of the neck, but that can be removed with acetone. You’ll still have a bit of discoloration where it was, but that’s actually on the one from the show too
Do you know if the pants have two back pockets both white buttons?

Do you know if the pants have two back pockets both white buttons?
From what I understand the pants should have dark buttons, but they do have two pockets with buttons on the back. No pictures unfortunately. The set I won was just the sweater, mask, and ropes (not sure why no pants, but it made it affordable for me lol) and I haven’t seen my friend post any pics of the back side of the pants either

From what I understand the pants should have dark buttons, but they do have two pockets with buttons on the back. No pictures unfortunately. The set I won was just the sweater, mask, and ropes (not sure why no pants, but it made it affordable for me lol) and I haven’t seen my friend post any pics of the back side of the pants either
Well that’s okay, you’ve given me enough info that I can start on my own costume and it basically be 100% screen accurate

Hey sorry to bother you again, but I noticed there was a smaller whiter tag inside the red shirt, do you think you can tell me what that says so I can maybe identify the shirt easier?

I’m in the market if anyone is willing to sell a JKKS billy club holster. It’s literally the last piece I need for a screen-accurate black suit and I really missed out all those years ago.

Don't know if this gets updated but I found the boot used in she-hulk. It's a pair of Under Armour CH1 GORE-TEX Hunting Boots - Men's , Black

A link to the product:

I'd put reference images but I'm lazy. If you're interested, pause on the shot as daredevil enters the *SPOILER* hallway scene. You get a good look at the side profile of the boot with the grid texture on it. Same as the one I found. There's also a shot of DD and Jen sitting on a billboard. You can see just barely a bit of yellow on the sole of his boot. It's a vibram logo.

I also found the boot they used on the Season 1 red suit by looking at the auction photos/description. It's a Nike Kobe 9 Elite Sequoia in the green/grey/orange color. They painted it black completely.
33965160_2.jpg

nike-kobe-9-elite-sequoia-nikestore-1.jpg

Last edited:
I also found the boot they used on the Season 1 red suit by looking at the auction photos/description. It's a Nike Kobe 9 Elite Sequoia in the green/grey/orange color. They painted it black completely.
That's the stunt shoe, but good find! We also found the She-Hulk boots earlier in the She-Hulk specific Daredevil thread, and on the Facebook group. We even had it confirmed by the costume designer! Unfortunately, very limited sizes are still around, and the proper black ones are $300+...
FB_IMG_1666755919561.jpg

Hey all, I think I tracked down the correct season 3 James Perse pants, or, at least one of the two. These are dark grey, drawstring waist, tapered, no belt loops, have the correct pockets, and are a rough material that I think match screen grabs. I think the other pair are more of a jogger/sweats material, but I can’t tell for sure. I just ordered my pair on Poshmark, so l can’t look at them in person. There’s another pair on eBay rn with a 34 waist.
Have you at all figured out the name of the pants or would you be able to send me a link to the website you bought them from because I cannot find these anywhere

The pair I got are definitely a screen accurate pair. There is another similar pair that the show also used. However, both of which are no longer manufactured.

Hey all, I think I tracked down the correct season 3 James Perse pants, or, at least one of the two. These are dark grey, drawstring waist, tapered, no belt loops, have the correct pockets, and are a rough material that I think match screen grabs. I think the other pair are more of a jogger/sweats material, but I can’t tell for sure. I just ordered my pair on Poshmark, so l can’t look at them in person. There’s another pair on eBay rn with a 34 waist.
Do you at least know whether there like utility or cargo pants

I know this post is super old, but I figured I'd reply for future reference, if anything. I actually own one of the screen used shirts now from the recent auction. It's had the tags cut out so I can't give a lot of information other than it's very thin and doesn't have a standard t-shirt stitch design.
View attachment 1337808View attachment 1337809
Have you at all been able to find out anymore about we’re to get this shirt or the exact name of it because I have been searching for weeks and have not been able to find a single other one online or on eBay at all.

Have you at all been able to find out anymore about we’re to get this shirt or the exact name of it because I have been searching for weeks and have not been able to find a single other one online or on eBay at all.
That's because it's not a huge brand and wasn't available very long. If you read the thread, the questions you're asking about the shirt and pants are answered. Also, you might want to keep your "will you sell this?" posts to direct messages. The RPF doesn't like non-premium members selling things.

That's because it's not a huge brand and wasn't available very long. If you read the thread, the questions you're asking about the shirt and pants are answered. Also, you might want to keep your "will you sell this?" posts to direct messages. The RPF doesn't like non-premium members selling things.

A friend won one of the season three black suits in the prop auction, and they sent me this picture of the tag for the James Perse pants. From what I understand he wore several different James Perse pants throughout the season, but this identifies at least one
So you know if these are the pants he wears in The first half of the season or the ones he wears towards the end and in the final battle in the finale.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back