The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance Netflix Series

I was where you were, but I kept watching. It gets good.

I finished the series but, uh---no. I still like the puppet work, the body language and physical performances of the Skeksis and Aughra are stand-out, but my opinion on the show hasn't changed an iota. I found the finger puppet segment with the Heretic and his Mystic pal the most emotionally engaging and interesting segment to watch out of it all.

I am the same way. I was so looking forward to this ever since I saw the trailer, by I have now tried three times to watch it. I get through the first episode and then fall asleep. I am so bummed! I will try again but I just find I cannot get into it.

I would say that the first few episodes, and what one feels watching them, are a pretty good indicator how one might react to the rest. For better or worse, it's consistent.

I'm hearing rumors they cancelled it? I hope it's not true. I might cancel netflix if that happens. Pretty sick of them canning good shows and putting up stupid crap.

My wife just said "of course they cancelled it, they can use the money to make more crappy teen melodramas!"

That's really the reason after all. Dark Crystal cost money to make. Putting a bunch of nameless teenagers on screen is cheap.

My wife just said "of course they cancelled it, they can use the money to make more crappy teen melodramas!"

That's really the reason after all. Dark Crystal cost money to make. Putting a bunch of nameless teenagers on screen is cheap.

Very true..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back