The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance Netflix Series

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ultraman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i've been waiting for something like this forever!!!

i thought it was going to be the second movie but i'll take this in a heart beat :p

Lord Boron

Sr Member
Now this has me excited! Funny how these days I'm far more excited about stuff being done on television that what's being done theatrically.

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm just glad to see the Jim Henson studio getting to work on puppets. I'd imagine they dont have a ton of work these days. Sneak some Farscape in there!

AJTaliesen

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm so jaded now :(

This has nothing but potential. It could be amazing. I think the Dark Crystal is one of the greatest works of art of my lifetime. Not just move, but art in general. It's a thing of true beauty. Who wouldn't want more of that?

But there's so much room for them to screw it up. I really hope they do it right.

Practicals is a good start. This is coming from a guy with a degree in computer animation, but Dark crystal needs to be practicals or nothing.

LordHorusNL

I noticed yesterday on the netflix app that this is slated to be released in 2019

I'm hoping it's just a temporary indication because i can not wait for this to come out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.