The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Post-release)

I enjoyed the movie very much, I just had a problem with that one airplane scene during the climax of the movie. I wish they had concentrated more on Aunt May's job at the hospital, showing off her Nurse skills

Did u hear about the rumors?
Andrew as spidey till 2020.
and it was stated that he will play spidey in 2015. since avengers2 is the only marvel movie in 2015 some ppl think he may have a cameo in age of ultron (marvel said they would think about working with others in the future)

I would love it :D spidey everywhere. Loool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u hear about the rumors?
Andrew as spidey till 2020.
and it was stated that he will play spidey in 2015. since avengers2 is the only marvel movie in 2015 some ppl think he may have a cameo in age of ultron (marvel said they would think about working with others in the future)

I would love it :D spidey everywhere. Loool

Where did you hear this????

I have a question about the web shooters and I didn't really feel the need to start a new thread just for it. So his web shooters are these little things that look kind of like a red tiny tiny shuttlecraft from the first Alien movie. Okay, is there supposedly more to it under his glove? Does he still have web cartridges in a wristband? And the biggest question--where is the trigger? Is there something still in his palm that he presses? How do these things shoot?

I have a question about the web shooters and I didn't really feel the need to start a new thread just for it. So his web shooters are these little things that look kind of like a red tiny tiny shuttlecraft from the first Alien movie. Okay, is there supposedly more to it under his glove? Does he still have web cartridges in a wristband? And the biggest question--where is the trigger? Is there something still in his palm that he presses? How do these things shoot?

You dont know spiderman huh?
The cartidge is in the shooter. And the trigger is in the hand palm near the wrist :)

You dont know spiderman huh?
The cartidge is in the shooter. And the trigger is in the hand palm near the wrist :)

Dude, seriously? I've been following Spider-Man since 1969, I've got a pretty good idea about how they work. But you are partly wrong, in the comics, the cartridges are in a wristband. there is a small nozzle on the wrist where the webbing shoots out. All activated by the palm trigger.

What I am asking is why have we never seen any other part of the whole thing, in these movies, except the little doo-hickey on his wrist? In the movie we never see the wristband with the cartridges, nor the palm trigger. In Webb's movies, there is never any allusion to anything other than the little red thingy. Do the other things exist in the movie universe?

Dude, seriously? Is there anyone on the face of the planet that doesn't know that? I've been following Spider-Man since 1969, I've got a pretty good idea about how they work. But you are partly wrong, in the comics, the cartridges are in a wristband. there is a small nozzle on the wrist where the webbing shoots out. All activated by the palm trigger.

What I am asking is why have we never seen any other part of the whole thing, in these movies, except the little doo-hickey on his wrist? In the movie we never see the wristband with the cartridges, nor the palm trigger. In Webb's movies, there is never any allusion to anything other than the little red thingy. Do the other things exist in the movie universe?

In the movie the cartridge is in the shooter. That lil black thing in the backside.

I know in the comic and the serien he had it in the armband.

The way you asked seemed like u ask for the work of it in general ^^

Okay sorry, maybe I didn't communicate that well. In the first ASM did it ever show, when he was making them, any other shots of him shooting them without his gloves on? I can't remember.

I did find this picture, but I don't remember seeing this. But I could be wrong, been a while since i saw the first movie.

Attachments

• spiderman-webshooters-11.jpg
    spiderman-webshooters-11.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 93
Okay sorry, maybe I didn't communicate that well. In the first ASM did it ever show, when he was making them, any other shots of him shooting them without his gloves on? I can't remember.

:) no worries. Sometimes i read wrong too ^^

I guess in movie 1 u also just saw the webshooter when he build it. But mot shooting it on his hand without a glove.

Well correct me if i am wrong but he did shoot with his webshooters without the glove on, the moment when he showed Gwen HE was spiderman haha.
but then again you cant see the them bc the sleeves of the jacket covers the webshooters.

I don't know if it was ASM 1 or 2 but one of them showed the wrist band the shooter was attached to. I remember seeing it, just not which one exactly. I wanna say 2, but idk.

The wristband shows in both. ASM it shows when he's making them in the first place, ASM2 it shows when he's out of costume webbing stuff while he's sleeping near the ceiling (forget if it was obsessing over his dad's stuff or moping of Gwen's death).

Honestly, those were always the biggest flaw in the comics and one of the best things Raimi did was fix it. The new movies unfixed it.

Weird altered bug DNA can explain him getting powers.
It doesn't explain him also creating a new invention that dovetails perfectly that, if marketed would probably be worth about 3 trillion $ as it would revolutionize at least 3 of the worlds largest industries.

To create nearly infinite amounts of biodegradeable aircraft cable strength cord, real time at a rate of several hundred feet per second, that also appears to have built in mind activated instant dry super adhesive strong enough to hold a car. So...shipping, construction, military....nothing Oscorp has ever made could compete.

Faithfulness to the comic is one thing, but the comic wasn't written by the inky finger of God. Sometimes it's OK to fix things that were stupid in the comic. Just make it part of his powers.

Organic webbing is not fixing it...Why would I care if a piece of tech is worth $3 trillion dollars???

Then why wouldn't all the tech on display at Oscorp be super marketable, i.e., Vulture's wings, Rhino's powersuit, etc? Because it's a MOVIE..
Honestly, those were always the biggest flaw in the comics and one of the best things Raimi did was fix it. The new movies unfixed it.

Weird altered bug DNA can explain him getting powers.
It doesn't explain him also creating a new invention that dovetails perfectly that, if marketed would probably be worth about 3 trillion $ as it would revolutionize at least 3 of the worlds largest industries.

To create nearly infinite amounts of biodegradeable aircraft cable strength cord, real time at a rate of several hundred feet per second, that also appears to have built in mind activated instant dry super adhesive strong enough to hold a car. So...shipping, construction, military....nothing Oscorp has ever made could compete.

Faithfulness to the comic is one thing, but the comic wasn't written by the inky finger of God. Sometimes it's OK to fix things that were stupid in the comic. Just make it part of his powers.

...nothing Oscorp has ever made could compete.

You've seen the first ASM yes? Peter did not create the webbing, he bought it from Oscorp. It was the shooters that he created.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back