The 89 MattMobile Build Thread.

Another video of 1989 batman madness! The second half is pretty hilarious. The Today show does a WILDLY biased report on violence in comic books. Totally worth a watch if you want to understand what was going on in the comic book industry in the late eighties.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did an interview yesterday for the Orange County Register, which is a pretty decent sized newspaper here in Southern California. It's like the Orange County version of the LA Times. I guess. lol.

I will post a link as soon as the article comes out. It will be both online and in print.

In the mean time, I posted some new pics to my MattMobile facebook page, since I had to get the car looking photo-ready for the shoot. Please check it out, and if you havne't already "liked" the page, please do!

www.facebook.com/riseofthemattmobile

In lieu of an OFFICIAL new Rise of The MattMobile video, I thought I would share this. Taken at my recent visit to the WB Studio tour. Which I highly recommend, by the way.

For those of you who have emailed, instant messaged, posted on fb or on youtube, thank you very much for your support on this project and continued interest. A new video is forthcoming with LOADS of new updates and progress. it will also become crystal clear in the coming months why I have not posted a video in some time, and you will say to yourself (or perhaps outloud!) "ohhh. Ok that makes sense" :)

That was AWESOME!! All those Batmobiles in one place? I hope the Joker doesn't find out. I doubt those ropes will stop him from stealing one. Great video!!!

side mech progresso.

IMG_9179.JPG

image2.JPG

Are you going to make the turbine spin?

Knew I could count on you, brad! lol

The 3d printed parts clean up is coming along nicely. Frankly, the amount of work is daunting, and I find myself having to fight my typical urges for perfection. After they are all cleaned up they will be molded and fiberglass parts output.

Yay! A new video! it's been a while. A good update on some recent acquisitions and a hint of things to come in future episodes.

Please subscribe if you haven't already, and be sure to like the MattMobile facebook page so you can get all the updates I post from the shop directly. (Link is in the description section of the video)

Good to hear you're well, Matt. Looking forward to what you have to tell us later on, but mostly I'm glad this project is still a go and that progress is still being made. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back