Tempest T-65 X-Wing build

@mmhnc, your welcome, let me know if you have any questions. I have had some trial and error on this project. What to cut off what NOT to cut off etc..Lol.

I will be making the engine casts available so no one has to worry about going through that debacle, just cut them off, save the rear most nozzle and chuck the rest in the trash.

I ended up not having to use a single bit of left over plastic and ended up having to cut off a lot more than originally thought.

Keep plugging away..this will be one bad ass X-wing some day:p

Cool. Anything to save me a bit of time.

TazMan2000

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I need to have someone at home monitor what I look at on this site! I just ordered one of these from Amazon for $20 with the intention of a throwing some paint on and hanging in my studio...ok and adding a xwing pilot. I hop on here to get some reference photos and I see this awesome thing! Wow. Please let me know when you make the parts available!

This is why I need to have someone at home monitor what I look at on this site! I just ordered one of these from Amazon for $20 with the intention of a throwing some paint on and hanging in my studio...ok and adding a xwing pilot. I hop on here to get some reference photos and I see this awesome thing! Wow. Please let me know when you make the parts available!

I will let you know, glad you like it :)

I'm kinda bummed... I never knew that I felt like I HAD to have an X-wing, but after reading through this build... I NOW KNOW THAT I HAVE TO HAVE AN X-WING. One more project... Oh well.
Keep up the awesome work, this is an inspiring project. I look forward to watching your progress... Now it's time to explain to my wife why I need an X-wing to rebuild.

Miranda, I very much enjoyed this thread! Great job! :D
I will also upgrade my Hasbro X-wing so this thread is gold for me!
Have you done some more on it or is there another thread for the wings/body etc?

:)
Sigge

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back