T-800 Costume (Police Station Assault)

ShaneHelms

I've been working a while on this costume and I'm 99% complete, just waiting on my pants to arrive. Figured I would show off my costume items in the mean time until I have the costume 100% and take some proper photo's wearing it. I've posted most of this material in the props forum but now that this has become a complete costume I thought it deserved a place in the costume forum.

Jacket:
CIMG0604_zps53231818.jpg

Boots:
2_zps5ff52da4.jpg

AR-18:
CIMG0707_zps8174f708.jpg

Spas 12:
CIMG0711_zpse3c059ee.jpg

Test shot with the Gargoyle sunglasses:
CIMG0505_zpsd1be4ee9.jpg

Expect more updates once my pants arrive. Also realized I failed to take a photo of my gloves, but they will be shown soon enough.

Stock photo of the pants I ordered. Sheriff Brown BDU pants.
Sheriff's-Brown-Propper-BDU-Pants.jpg

Cool. Looks great. I'm putting one together as well but I only have the museum replicas jacket so far. Just picked up a M65 field jacket in Arnold's size for the other outfit. Are you using your T2 jacket for this one as well? looks like a well built jacket repro. Is it off of eBay?

Cool. Looks great. I'm putting one together as well but I only have the museum replicas jacket so far. Just picked up a M65 field jacket in Arnold's size for the other outfit. Are you using your T2 jacket for this one as well? looks like a well built jacket repro. Is it off of eBay?

Thanks man and yes this is T2 replica jacket made by a company called "Leather Madness", but I did indeed purchase it from Ebay. It's an extremely well made jacket that works well for both the T1 and T2 costume. It just lacks the snap button belt loops and the rounded/padded lower bottom of the actual coat, however I'm getting my local leather maker to do some customizing on it to make it as close as possible to the real deal.

Here's a link for the company. Black Leather Jackets | Black Jackets for Men | Leather Madness

They have a huge variety of all kinds of leather items, but if your interested in this jacket I reccommend it highly.

Wow, that looks great. Shave and add sweat and you could be Arnold's stunt double.

HA! Best compliment anyone has said yet about my costume, but your correct in needing to shave. Honestly I just threw the costume on for a few quick pictures to see how it looked all together. Thanks for the compliment, I'll update smooth faced photo's whenever I finish my T2 costume and have a photo shoot of the T1,Reese and T2 costumes.

wow man nice job

Much obliged partner. Thanks again all you guys for the compliments and kind words. Really makes it worth while when the costume is finally completed.

Last edited:
Finally scored a "Muesem Replicas" Terminator Jacket that I searched months for and finally gave up. Browsing Ebay two or three nights ago I found an action that was selling a small inventory of the jackets, I think there might have been 8 to 10 of them available but now it's done only one available after I bought mine this morning. The wholesalers gouged the price from $300 to $140 with free shipping. Amazing how fast they sold but I'm thrilled I finally found one. I'll post non stock photo's of the jacket when it arrives.

900452_press02-001.jpgLeather-Jacket-01.jpg

Congrats! :D Welcome to the T1 jacket anniversary club :p
$140? :facepalm less than half of what I had to pay when they were first released. Clearly one of those times I should have waited :p
I can't believe it's already been five years since they released it. Time sure flies.

Nice guns by the way ;)

Yeah I missed out by a year or so getting the chance to buy one when they were first released. Seems that worked in my favor now with the amazing deal the wholesaler gave on the price. Also the wholesaler listed 4 more of them and I'm betting it's the last four, regardless I'm happy I finally got my hands on this jacket. I wanted it and searched for quite a while for it when building my T1 costume before deciding on my T2 replica jacket, happy as hell I have both now. Wish it would come in the mail already.

Thank for saying so about the guns, they are the other thing I lucked out on especially the AR.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back