Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Hey Andrea,
I did a little research for you this morning and found that Dean's walkman is a General Electric model #3-5470B. The comparison shot is from this ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271436132874?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649. I should mention Dean's does have the belt clip attached, and that auction doesn't seem to include the belt clip (if that matters).

GE#3-5470B.png

EDIT: I did a bit more digging and, while I'm not certain they are 100% accurate, Maxell EB-95 Earbuds are a good stand-in for the headphones.

Last edited:
Always happy to help :)

Has anyone else heard about the Supernatural spin-off show they are making? Apparently it was announced back in January, but I just read about it the other day. Apparently a new character will be introduced in 9.20 and they will star in the new series "Supernatural: Bloodlines".

Last edited:
Yeah, the synopsis I read made it sound.... not good. But I will give it a shot. What I read was about a "new hunter" (as in, green) trying to control mafia style monster families in Chicago. And I just thought, that's ridiculous. A green hunter would be dead in the first ten minutes of the episode. Never mind the mafia monster families (why it was originally called "Tribes" instead of Bloodlines). I'm going to just try to think of it as a stand alone show and not as a part of Supernatural because I think they messed up as far as making it part of the SPN realm.

I just read an article on it and it sounds more like an awful Twilight "vampires vs werewolves" type spin off to me. I'll give it a shot, but I doesn't sound like my sort of thing.

Last edited:
i-pod.jpg
Hey Andrea,
I did a little research for you this morning and found that Dean's walkman is a General Electric model #3-5470B. The comparison shot is from this ebay listing: Vintage General Electric Am FM Radio Tape Cassette Stereo Player Head Phones | eBay. I should mention Dean's does have the belt clip attached, and that auction doesn't seem to include the belt clip (if that matters).

View attachment 305674

EDIT: I did a bit more digging and, while I'm not certain they are 100% accurate, Maxell EB-95 Earbuds are a good stand-in for the headphones.

thats cool...do you know the name brand of the red I-pod Dean was using a few episodes ago in the bunker? I couldnt find any that matched up to his.

Nice! I also got one the other day. Been wondering if I can add the LEDs without compromising the playability...

I've been searching and searching for that mp3 player and am starting to think they fabricated it themselves. The only thing I've been able to find that's remotely close is an RCA mp3 player (show below) and it's only relatively the same shape at the top and has the bars on the side. If I was correct in identifying the headphones, they aren't wireless, so it was "movie magic" that Dean was listening to music. Perhaps they made the mp3 housing and put in one of those digital photo keychain screens with a .gif on it. That's my crackpot theory anyway.
$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks! I really like the way the show handled the Cain and Abel story and I'm a fan of Timothy Omundson, so I've been trying to get some of Cain's odds and ends.

In regards to the mp3 player, the display screen appears to be too big and a different style than on the show (if what's displayed is what you see when music is playing), but the housing is spot on. Also, it doesn't appear to be bluetooth compatible from the site specs, like the show would lead you to believe it is. I still think they may have used some sort of digital photo screen for the .2 seconds we see Dean's display screen. Still a good find for the housing for sure. Now we have to find a way to get it. Only sites I'm finding it available for purchase are German sites. Though, if you select "Business Clients" on the S2 Digital site they show a variety of colors with and without their logo and offer the ability to add your own personal logo. Perhaps there is some way to order a player with red/black housing and no logo?

Yeah, you're absolutely right about the screen size, and them probably using a digital photo screen.

Here's a couple more sites:

S2 Digital Smart 15 Audio Player ( 4096 MB ): Audio & HiFi

At this link I skimmed through the German and saw no mention of Bluetooth capability.

S2 Digital Smart 15 Audio Player ( 4096 MB ): Amazon.de: Audio & HiFi

It's a nice looking mp3 player, that's for sure.

As for the Cain and Abel story, I'm loving it! The power of the mark of Cain needs to be possessed by someone
with strong constitution and I think Dean has that. He should be able to stay in control long enough to get the job done.
Whatever that may be. :)

Last edited:
My newest props.

Got angel blade from Rick, but keep forgetting to get some decent photos.

Also arrived recently: Senator tobacco tin. Mine's pretty rough, but it was cheap compared to the other two for sale at the time. It'll do until I can pony up for a nicer one.

spn-senatortin.jpg~original

Also, whilst watching the Snooki episode, I noticed a pack of matches in the tin. On a whim I jumped on eBay, and found a collection of six vintage matchboxes, with one of them being the correct box from the show - so I grabbed it.

spn-eddysmatches2.jpg~original

spn-eddysmatches1.jpg~original

Also, whilst watching the Snooki episode, I noticed a pack of matches in the tin. On a whim I jumped on eBay, and found a collection of six vintage matchboxes, with one of them being the correct box from the show - so I grabbed it.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/rookskickz/supernatural/spn-eddysmatches2.jpg~original

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/rookskickz/supernatural/spn-eddysmatches1.jpg~original

I did the same thing. I actually worked out a deal with the seller for just the one box if the auction didn't sell :lol. He did post some good shots of all sides though that I saved so in the event it did end up selling I could put together a box myself. It's too bad they never showed a good shot of the tin. Only thing to go by really is what little we see of the lid. Also, it's a bit odd they threw a pocket knife in this one, no?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back