Supernatural 1967 Impala Conversion

I was contemplating going with the Leviathan version of the Impala to start with. Does anyone happen to know the make and model of the rims used on this version of the car?
300px-LeviathanImpala.jpg

I went looking for a higher quality screen shot, it looks like you're right. I don't know why, but for some reason I thought they were a lot flashier than that.
While I don't have the exact ones, my current rims are rather similar in style. Guess I can sit on the new rim order until I decide to get the appropriately sized tires. Thanks DeadRoach.

SPN_0829.jpg

WVQ6CSPp_C1G89Q94WNoL-83yBjBNugbW274lkJLF1E.jpg

I was contemplating going with the Leviathan version of the Impala to start with. Does anyone happen to know the make and model of the rims used on this version of the car?

They're Torq Thrust II's (or a copy of).

They may be the most popular aftermarket rim over the past 4-5 years for older muscle car owners wanting some 17" or 18" "bling". Google will show what I mean. They are everywhere, and in my opinion undeservedly so. They are hideous.

OK, just my two cents worth but the wheels on the EVIL Impala look to be Radir Wheels to me............................

Tri%20Ribb%20III.jpg

These were the wheels used on the original 1966 Batmobile..............................:cool

Your right brother.....................:) I had to go back and look at a close up photo I have of this car with the "Special Wheels" on it. When I was looking at the above photos it looked like the spokes and a ridge line in them like the Radir Wheels but it turned out to be an optical illusion done by the glare from the wheels. Yes, these wheels are everywhere here in the USA too. Seems like these are the only wheels people put on their cars these days. They do look nice but I just don't like going to a car show to see the same damn wheels on every car................................:facepalm

Will,

Rick send me pictures and Video of it yesterday and I am just in awe. She is in such good condition. We don't have to do any bodywork. The interior we just have to dye there are no cracks all the trim is in great condition. That car was babied.
I got really lucky.

Thanks
Claudia

Rick send me pictures and Video of it yesterday and I am just in awe. She is in such good condition. We don't have to do any bodywork. The interior we just have to dye there are no cracks all the trim is in great condition. That car was babied.
I got really lucky.

That's awesome. Congrats on such a nice clean find. Happy driving!

Baby Blue made it safely to TEXAS... We drove her again tonight after washing her. That blue paint job sure is pretty. But alas eventually it needs to go.
Hubby and I are trying to decide what to do first. But it looks like the disc breaks and power assist will be put in and then the AC. We decided paint to last cause of scratches and such when taking out the interior and all. We'll see how that goes. LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back