Sucker Punch costume thread

new banner:

21544c1b-4f14-4577-a59b-f28b4a7f1804.JPG

Still not much out there for new pics of Blondie....grrrrrrr! I wish I could find some reference for the back of her.

How did you make your charms that hang from the 1911 Cereza? Got any good reference pics?

Hi ! They are a Skull with a bow. A Bear. A pink and black cylinder. A bunny (similar to the mech design, but white) And a light blue thing I cannot get to see what it is :S

I made the pink charm, the skull and the bunny with epoxy and acrylic. I had a bear charm so I decided to use it. As for the light blue "thing", I used a round light blue bead or pearl. And gold string.

Here are some references I made form hq photos :) hope it helps

63701201.jpg

98654621.jpg

44516370.jpg

Last edited:
Still haven't found anything suitable for Babydoll's holsters. Risu, you still interested in doing those?

Cereza thanks for the ref photos for the charms! :-D

BTW, today I found some PRE ORDER Sucker Punch Costumes.
They are not to say WOW. I don't like them, i wouldn't buy them either. But it's better than anything. I guess.
Anyway, here's the page !

Sucker Punch costumes at Urban Collector.

Amber's is pretty good... modding a flight suit I'd imagine would be a lot of work so that's one I think could be pulled off. Babydoll's is passable but looks like lycra/spandex/supercheapcostumecrap... the others... *shudder* Thanks for sharing!!! I'm kinda sad they made these though 'cause now they'll be everywhere next Halloween. :(

Everyday, I think I lean a little close to wanting to do a Sweet Pea costume. Mostly because I think its one one I can pull off the best :p

I dig those front shots though, you can see the corset lining...

Sweet Pea is a common one it seems.... just a thought for those of you who are looking to do it... I haven't spoken to her but the lady who runs Damsel in this Dress already makes a corset/bodice that is very similar. It wouldn't take much to alter what she does to do this. I know several folks who have worked with her on bodices and everyone raves about both the quality and the service. Since her corsets aren't the usual corsets, those of you who aren't used to wearing a corset properly will probably be more comfortable in them as well.

Just a thought...

Damsel in this Dress by damselinthisdress on Etsy

wow.. those premade costumes are bad.. all the cuts for the panties (sorry, i'm calling it how i see it) are really wide on the premades.
as well as alot of other inconsistencies..
btw.. why does the amber model have a knife? why not a pistol like she has in the promo?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back