Studio scale Tantive IV

Lasse thankyou, it was a pleasure to watch. Its fascinating to watch others work in this manner, painting/weathering is a signature, we all do it so differently, it was just superb to see how you tackle the process, again, thanks for sharing!

lee

Almost like being there! That was awesome! Thanks for making the video!!!! :)

And I still feel yours is much better than the original, although comparing them doesn't make much sense. Yours has that extra time and care put into it.

The "Painting the Tantive IV" video is very cool, as is the project itself. I love seeing how other people weather models. I usually pick up one or two new techniques.

OH MAN... That vid was excellent! You make it look so easy... Thank you so much for posting. Very educational - AND FUN! :)

And I thought I was the only one recycling my tapes when airbrushing! :D Lasse, this video is a very nice self-explanatory tutorial on how to do things that I had just read about before!!

Million thanks for that!

An epic production in every sense of the word. Great work Lasse, those washes went on quickly and produced such a naturalised weathering effect. The overbrushing was a great tip too. That ship is looking stunning. Your a hell of a craftsman!

WOW Lasse!! that is one of the most well built and painted models I have ever seen. Your work always amazes me. I want to be that good when I grow up :p lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back