Star Wars Macrobinoculars (scratch build) - Hoth / Empire Strikes Back

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zenx13

Only to offer support for a fellow hands person, I'm 200% with you on downloading/printing/showing, though the work AFTER printing is (sometimes) fully viable. ;) But I'm totally digging being able to whip out something when I need it! I'm a model builder at heart, and it's kind of like building model kits, but you get to design and make the kit too. And better, I often use the printer to make jigs and such for doing "real" work, wood router templates for example. Don't shut yourself out, but do keep building with whatever you can!! :D

How are the macros coming along?
Cheers Pedro! I agree and can see getting one in the future to augment the projects.

I sell product on Etsy and it has been rather busy (good and bad) so I have been spending my time fulfilling orders and the macros have taken a backseat for now.

Cheers!
/sean

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.