Star Trek TNG Sea 1 Blu-Rays.....news for anyone who bought them

TymerDC

Sr Member
Thought I would post this in case anyone hasn't heard yet..........Just read over on "Digital Bits" that theres an exchange program going on for some of the discs in the season 1 set. Here's the article and info:

Now then, we've got another quick update about CBS's Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season One Blu-ray exchange program: Fixed discs will be available on 8/10, and will sent out to customers within two weeks after that date. When you call or e-mail (877-335-8936 or phe.stng@bydeluxe.com), they're going to ask you to provide your name, mailing address and phone number, as well as verification of the disc ID number on the inner hub on the back of Discs 1, 3 or 4 from the set - the number from any of those discs. It should start with 'SL'. Be advised, the numbers are very tiny. You won't need to send in your current discs - they'll just send you the fixed replacements. No word yet on how consumers will be able to identify sets with the fixed discs in stores, but we've certainly asked and will update you all when we have the information.

Yeah. Even though I don't have the setup, a lot of the voices in some episodes sounded way off. I had to revert to the original stereo just to hear it clearly.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back