Star Trek: The Next Generation Hypospray and Medical Scanner from Factory Entertainment

In my traveling researches I did come across this supposedly screen used hypospray, and comes in at 16cm:
Regarding the PropStore photo of a blood sample device (thanks docholl for correcting the type of prop) with a ruler, I suggest that the overall length (left to right) of the prop is very close to 15.0cm. Here is an annotated version of the posted image with red lines extending from the extreme points where the prop rests on the ground down to the ruler (also presumably laying on the ground). The prop fits between the 0.5cm to 15.5cm points, which makes it about 15cm overall.

HypoSpray_Size Annotated.png

Last edited:
Regarding the PropStore photo of a hypospray with a ruler, I suggest that the overall length (left to right) of the prop is very close to 15.0cm. Here is an annotated version of the posted image with red lines extending from the extreme points where the prop rests on the ground down to the ruler (also presumably laying on the ground). The prop fits between the 0.5cm to 15.5cm points, which makes it about 15cm overall.

View attachment 1559744
HELLO...
As previously mentioned, this IS NOT a hyprospray. It's a blood sample device. If you care to notice, the body (which appears to be a bit larger) is shaped differently than a hyposproay.

For those who have purchased the Med Kit, here is another heads-up. There is a chance that during shiping, the hypospray will come out of its press fit in the case and bounce around. Being metal it may damage the interior of the case. This has already happened to buyers.

For those who have purchased the Med Kit, here is another heads-up. There is a chance that during shiping, the hypospray will come out of its press fit in the case and bounce around. Being metal it may damage the interior of the case. This has already happened to buyers.
That has already been covered here!;)

See post #23

HELLO...
As previously mentioned, this IS NOT a hyprospray. It's a blood sample device. If you care to notice, the body (which appears to be a bit larger) is shaped differently than a hyposproay.
Well FE marketed it as a Hypospray so...........:unsure:

HELLO AGAIN...

My comments are regarding the prop shown in posts 58 & 62. NOT the Factory Entertainment prop.
Yeah the PropStore Auction, some are saying FE based theirs on that, which I don’t see how they could :unsure:

I thought famous prop treasures in the UK were getting into Hyposprays? You'd probably be better off ordering from them. From what I've heard their combadges are the best of the best in terms of quality and accuracy.
I got several of FPT's VOY era combadges earlier this year and have to agree, their products are spot on and reasonably priced as well.

I know this is over 1 month old and has nothing to do with the FE Hypospray, I just thought I'd mention this regarding FamousPropTreasures, since you guys first mentioned them, I have now sent over 5 messages to the owner inquiring what kind of magnets because their description simply states 'magnet is suitable for the item' and may vary . I also asked if they can be made without a magnet so I can attach a stronger neodymium magnet myself. To date, I have received 2 automatic msgs that seller is unable to respond due to demand and that I would receive a reply shortly which has never happened! Today I just sent my 5th msg to the seller and again received the same auto response. I asked him to have the courtesy to respond to product inquiries. Simply out of principle I refuse to purchase from a vendor who couldn't care less to respond to product inquiries.The TNG comm badge I bought years ago from Scott Nakada at Xscapes Props will have to do.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back