Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2: Pants that go with the short jacket (now taking orders)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Star Lord Vol 2: Pants that go with the short jacket

Zippers are made by http://www.kcc-zip.com/ and they're called "vintage zippers", however, they're *very* expensive, which is one of the reasons why I decided to make the other pants which, despite being more complicated, they don't have those zippers. I'm glad someone's making them tho so I hope this helps!

Danny

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Any news on these?

I got the first sample pair from one manufacturer, you can see them here:

pants.jpg

They fit me really well, but a lot of details were missed or done wrong (and obviously the color is off, but for a sample you just use what's available). The guy who made the jacket is working on a pair now, so we'll see how those turn out.

ehmy

Looks good
But why the light brown parts?
The part in the middle of the pants is black, isn't it?

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks good
But why the light brown parts?
The part in the middle of the pants is black, isn't it?

None of the colors are right here, it's really three shades of dark brownish gray. But for samples you use what you can get.