Luke's Lightsaber Mando series finale.

Just an idea I’m throwing out there. Could the bladed stunt possibly be a first gen Romans Balance hilt? I remember that it had a flat emitter for changing it between a ROTJ and TLJ hilt, and I recall the arrows being sort of a flat colored red and green
The pommel and emitter are both way different than a Balance V4. That was one of the first things I (and others) looked at since we know they used a Romanflex for TROS.

Excellent! They JUST came out with a new hero, so we can rule that one out because this scene was filmed a very long time ago. I can’t remember exactly but it was spoiled for me

The non gull wing door before the ls6 was also called “ls6” ?

I’ll hunt ebay see if I can find anything
The old LS6 before the " gull wing" im almost positive it was a Parks...pretty sure we are barking up the wrong tree with anything LS6.

Even the “pre korbanth” parks ls6?
1608838251413.png

Excellent! They JUST came out with a new hero, so we can rule that one out because this scene was filmed a very long time ago. I can’t remember exactly but it was spoiled for me

The non gull wing door before the ls6 was also called “ls6” ?

I’ll hunt ebay see if I can find anything
I think Korbanth has always used the LS6 name for his Luke Hero (past was used with Parks and present with Korbanth) but there is a newer version that started in 2019 (I think) that is updated and does not have the gullwing. I think you found the pic of it in the tiered stand. Has the uneven rings, copper neck and box.
I also agree, I don't think this is the hilt we see on screen as the FX and definitely not the belt hanger.

Btw there are 2 versions of kr sabers hero. The original run had fatter rings where as the second had very thin rings and clear coat on the copper. But it had a hole in the pommel so i guess both are out
yep, original KR Hero was a One Replicas...totally different looking than their newest one. OR was all aluminum and aluminum neck, newer one is copper and yes, the newer one has thinner rings

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back