Jedi lightsaber from BOBF and Mando Season 3

The shop sent me some pics of the progres...
1 (1).jpg3 (1).jpg2 (1).jpg4 (1).jpg5 (1).jpg

looking good.

Last edited:
I friend of mine asked if therer was a crystal reveal option and I showed him the fracture on the inned grip
YP05.jpg

However thinking it thgourgh a bit more I designed an extra piece that is meant to be in place of the inner grip and expose the chassis more. This inner grip replacement doesnt need to be metal since its just meant to center the chassis on the backside, so it will be printed. This is a good option to have in case I ever tackle making a master type chassis for this. Im in no way skilled to make such chassis but at least there is an option.

YPR2_13.jpgYPR2_14.jpg

Here is a picture of the Grip gash to expose the kyber.
1 (2).jpgYP05.jpg

If you dont want to see it you just rotate the grip 180 degrees and its concealed in the main body.

If this want obvious already, there will be a small Run for this saber shortly. More information will be available very soon.

I really love those switch plungers that look like blanking caps. We need someone to make something like this for custom saber builds.

I really love those switch plungers that look like blanking caps. We need someone to make something like this for custom saber builds.
You mean these?

1685711959899.png

If so, I think I can make a few extra. These have an M8x0.75 pitch thread by 3.5mm deep and 4.4mm including the bottom piece of the assembly. It has a 1mm travel distance.

You mean these?

View attachment 1706729

If so, I think I can make a few extra. These have an M8x0.75 pitch thread by 3.5mm deep and 4.4mm including the bottom piece of the assembly. It has a 1mm travel distance.
Yeah. There isn't a whole lot of switch options out there for custom builders. Particular if you want that Prequel look with the red buttons.

But after I wrote my comment I did some Google search and I found a shop on Etsy that sells something similar. Lol

Yeah. There isn't a whole lot of switch options out there for custom builders. Particular if you want that Prequel look with the red buttons.

But after I wrote my comment I did some Google search and I found a shop on Etsy that sells something similar. Lol
Yes there are options in etsy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back