Interest Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger!

Got mine a week or so ago. Love it!! Best wrapping ever. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20210826_151153.jpg
    20210826_151153.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 124
  • 20210826_151206.jpg
    20210826_151206.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
  • 20210826_151248.jpg
    20210826_151248.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 114
Just got mine! Beautiful prop. One of the coolest looking things I have in the collection. Looks gorgeous next to the hook, although now I'm gonna need a stand for the hook so they sit at the same height. I can probably make one out of an old wooden hat display stand I have.

I must say, not sure if this is just because I'm in Europe, but Sarednab's shipping is the fastest I've experienced with any order of this kind. If I hadn't checked my notifications like a day ago, I probably would've gotten the package before I even knew it was getting sent.

Also, a word of caution:

The protective plastic wrapping around the handle is *very* tight. It was really difficult to remove because I didn't want to use a cutter and risk damaging the handle ornaments by accident. In the end, I had to use one cause there was no way to remove the wrapping by hand. Just be very careful there when taking that off everybody.

Mine arrived and it's absolutely gorgeous...You can watch the unboxing via the link below..

Only one problem, there is an issue with the plating on the pommel... A section of the gold plating is missing... Is the pommel removable ? Would it be possible to have the factory ship me a replacement ? It's difficult to photograph, but if you're looking for it, you can definitely see it in the video...

This dagger is an incredible work of art! Absolutely beautiful!
3DFE783D-D2D7-42A0-A242-573C98C72406.jpeg
This is not my final display setup (I have the dagger like this just for the photo). I‘m working on a few ideas for display. It’s gonna need to be sturdy, cause the dagger is heavy! :love:
Yet another gorgeous work of art Sarednab . Thank You!

Not sure if this convo should be taken else where, but I thought about 3d printing a mini sheath that I can either WBweld to a board or panel of metal. Then that would need a base, or designed to clamp on the backside of a table top and the whole setup will look like its floating.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back