Interest Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Master Member
This dagger is an incredible work of art! Absolutely beautiful!
3DFE783D-D2D7-42A0-A242-573C98C72406.jpeg
This is not my final display setup (I have the dagger like this just for the photo). I‘m working on a few ideas for display. It’s gonna need to be sturdy, cause the dagger is heavy! :love:
Yet another gorgeous work of art Sarednab . Thank You!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ScottageCheese

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if this convo should be taken else where, but I thought about 3d printing a mini sheath that I can either WBweld to a board or panel of metal. Then that would need a base, or designed to clamp on the backside of a table top and the whole setup will look like its floating.

Thieveskingali

IS it okay to wipe off the grease stuff on the dagger ?
dropped the thing due to that and bad lack, (thankfully i dont see any damage) though that large bang did scare me

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.