Interest Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger!

Wow, never even noticed that inscription on the dagger. Indeed looks like a Celtic font in the picture on that thread. I'll take a look at my bluray to see if there are more details seen on screen. Does somebody happen to have the 4K version of Hook? Would be even more detailed, probably...

Count me in.
List updated! Thanks! In some days I'll have some pics of the final prototype along my Hook ;)
It is ready to be sent to factory.
Final price will be 179$ (if the number of people in list will be the same, it could arrive to 195$ if we'll be less than 20 people), plus 35$ for worldwide DHL FAST shipping!

Factory will need almost 6 week to complete the mold and finally we could start production.

I'll ask a little deposit of 60$ to each one to help me in this project. I'll contact you all by PM very soon!

Thanks to all to make this run possible!:love:

New here, is there still room for the OG list? would there be any trouble importing this to aus? not decided yet but im somewhat interested

Last edited:
New here, is there still room for the OG list? would there be any trouble importing this to aus? not decided yet but im somewhat interested

You are in list! We are near to be 40. At 40 people in list this run will be complete... all daggers that will come later spot 40 will have a price of 259$ plus shipping. All people that are before the spot 41 will have the price of 179$ (if the number of people in list will be the same, it could arrive to 195$ if we'll be less than 20 people), plus 35$ for worldwide DHL FAST shipping!

I'll ask a little deposit of 60$ to each one to help me in this project. I'll contact you all by PM very soon!

Thanks to everyone that make this run possible!

Ok guys! Sample arrived to factory! Works started!
I sent a PM with deposit request to all people in list! Before we'll start to pay factory, before we'll have our dagger! :love:

Thanks to all again!

Sarednab, is there still a possibility to tweak the blade of the dagger a bit to make it a bit more accurate? In my opinion the bottom part is a tad too narrow, and the place where the blade goes from wider to smaller is more subtle in the screen used one. Here a pic of the dagger with the prototype beneath. The difference in width is rather noticable, no?

Dagger2.jpg

the ornament around the handle will be there?
and The red gemme eyes ?
thank you man,

Attachments

• 161BEEBE-EF49-4D01-909A-DFE998DD8E6C.jpeg
    161BEEBE-EF49-4D01-909A-DFE998DD8E6C.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 115
For sure there will be ornament on the handle.
Regarding gems I requested to factory him too, but I would see it with and without the gems. I think it could be better with no gems, but we’ll see it during the process

I think it should not be too difficult to attach two red gems to the eyes for those who want it. You have these self-adhesive ones you could use...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back