Interest Spielberg's Hook - Captain's Dagger!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Btw guys, in the end we could choose for a “new” finish or a aged one! Let me know what do you think about it!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks quite "new" in the screencap, no? OK, in picture of the dagger along with the hook, it seems a bit more aged, but that really is due to age. I'd prefer mine as seen in the movie (and the same as the hook): new and shiny!

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, i'm interested by the dagger! Could you send me a pm with all of the info to pay for the deposit? Thanks!
List updated and PM sent to you ;)

To anyone in list that still not sent deposit, please do it as soon as you can, I'll close this run with that price as soon as work on metal handle will start