Interest Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - Claw Cup for Monkey Head 360€ SHIPPED

Ok guys,
Cups are coming and all are almost finished. Sorry for the late. I think it will need 2 weeks more and after I could start shipping. All pieces was done, now remained work is to assemble everything and still miss the upper brass part!
I'll post a pics tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!

As promised…

IMG_8690.jpeg

IMG_8693.jpeg
IMG_8692.jpeg

Hi guys!
I back on this project after more than 10 years! think this prop is a MUST HAVE for all people that bought a Monkey Head kit from Sporak or other monkey heads around!
Yesterday I received a call from factory that told me that it have some stock materials and could offer me some work for a NEVER SEEN price!!! This is the lower price I ever offered for a Claw Cup!
All of you know the story of the prop released 11/12 years ago.
This Claw Cup was entirely handmade and handsculpet! All reference pics come directly from the original prop
If I'll have enough interest I'll proceed to realize it! I need at least 10 peoples in list to start production!
Total piece that will be produced is 20 pieces!

MATERIALS:
This cup will be made in 2 difference parts. Seeing the HD screenshot from the Banquet scene, you can see that cup very detailed!
Part 1 - All cup, from top to bottom. This part will be made in pewter!
Part 2 - Little decoration on top of the bowl. This part will be made in brass, gold-plated.

PRICE:
METAL Claw Cup:
First 10 people that take this spot will have this price - 10 Cups: 270€ SHIPPED
Remained 10 Cups will have this price: 360€ SHIPPED

This is a very discontinued run, so this can be stopped for other 4/5 years... or maybe other 10 years!
Claw Cup is not ready to ship! Production will start after 10 quotes will be received! If I'll not receive 10 quotes I'll proceed to refund peoples in list.
I need the FULL PAYMENT to put your name in the list, otherwise I'll go to the next buyer. First come first served!

Thanks to all!

LIST FOR 270€ (SHIPPED) Claw Cup:
1 -
probablyjarrett PAID
2 -
Snowtrooper PAID
3 -
rockbottom PAID
4 -
kevin926 PAID
5 -
glottis PAID
6 -
doriang PAID
7 -
MCINTOSH275 PAID
8 -
JCR726 (COW) PAID
9 -
Snowtrooper PAID
10 -
shinema PAID
LIST FOR 360€ (SHIPPED) Claw Cup:
1 -
sandbags
2 -
3 -

This project (like 90% of my project) will be a limited and unique run, don't miss it ;)

View attachment 1678514
View attachment 1678515
View attachment 1678516
View attachment 1678517
View attachment 1678518
Hi. I'm late.
I'm interested. Is it possible?
Best regards
Jordi

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back