Space Command Clipper Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering how you were going to do the core. So the fuselage pieces will be as thick as the clay you applied.

A question: will the wings be hollow to allow for wiring to the thruster pod engines and running lights?

Steve, watching you opening the molds reminded me of a little boy with his Christmas presents. You sure look like you're doing something that makes you happy.

And thanks for taking the time to put all these videos together. I've been watching them now for a few weeks and while your camera work makes me motion sick, the content is worth a few doses of Dramamine. You're as good a teacher as you are a model maker.

:thumbsup

Oh boy! This is gonna be GREAT!!!!!

8491123yTm_o.jpg

Last edited:
Lol! The wing didn't like your joke so it slapped you @ 2:58! :lol I had to stop the video I was laughing so hard!

Max just plug the ends with clay and shove in. Basic stuff.

As for injecting there's just no need.

Thanks guys! Let the building begin.

steve

Steve,

Great video and I am excited about you starting the kit. Did you cut a spout to pour the wings? I think I missed that part that showed how you got the resin in the wing molds. Also, what happens to the masters now? I'm only asking out of curiosity. Between the Enterprise, this kit and God knows what else you have in your shop; they must take up a lot of storage space.

As always; looking forward to the next phase.

It's great to finally be at this point in the process. This is a fantastic, nostalgic model for what I hope will be a fantastic show. I'm still perplexed by how any type of show can be made for the small amount of money associated with this drive. It seems to be a whole new system of economics at play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back