Limited Run Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») SOLD OUT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZombieBait

"Released by Customs House" is a good thing, right? :)

International shipping fascinates me. If anyone was around back in the day when Larbel was selling his sabers I used to love to watch them make it from Hong Kong to New Jersey in like 4 days. :)

MacBeath

"Released by Customs House" is a good thing, right? :)

International shipping fascinates me. If anyone was around back in the day when Larbel was selling his sabers I used to love to watch them make it from Hong Kong to New Jersey in like 4 days. :)
Think it means it's sat out on the runway waiting for the next plane with space ;-)

I order a few things from Hong Kong and they normally took a week or so to get to the UK... latest one took 7 weeks and probably got transferred to sea rather than SAL.

TheKorr

Sadly, I missed your message from April 16. If you do a 2nd run, please put me down for 3 ingots (if the price is around the same). Thanks!

ZombieBait

At least, I THINK that's what this means. :)

RUSSIAN FEDERATION, MOSKVA PCI-21, Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through a facility in MOSKVA PCI-21, RUSSIAN FEDERATION at 7:58 pm on May 15, 2020.
2020-05-15 19:58
Russian Federation, MR LC Vnukovo Cex-2 MMPO 102972, Export of international mail

Released from Russia

:)