Limited Run Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») SOLD OUT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lukyanov

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey!
I'm thinking to make a limited amount of solud aluminum blocks with milling, engraving and texturing. Heavy. Durable. Screen accurate.
Would anyone like to buy it? :)

UPD 04.12.19:
I'm waiting for the sample to be produced. It will be 100 pieces limited run.
30$ for each piece +
- 10$ for delivery of 1 piece
- 15$ for delivery of 2-3 pieces
- 20$ for delivery of 4-6 pieces
- 25$ for delivery from 7 pieces

UPD 06.12.19:
I'll increase the size by 30%. It will be 130mm in length.
If someone has the size of a real Beskar, there is about a week to change it

UPD 13.12.19:
THE SAMPLE
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

In the small hands:
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

UPD 16.12.19:

The good news: due to the high number of people willing, I will make more than 100 pieces, that will be enough for all
The terrible news: my manufacturer increased the price (due to a 30% increase in size and etching instead of engraving).

The weight of the item will also increase, but I will not change the delivery price, a change in price will cover the costs.
So my final offer will be:

35$ for each piece +
- 10$ for delivery of 1 piece
- 15$ for delivery of 2-3 pieces
- 20$ for delivery of 4-6 pieces.

The weight limit for sending is 2 kg, so 6 pieces is the maximum quantity that I can send in one package.

UPD 16.01.20:

IMG_20200116_105324.jpg

All the details are ready. You can see the final result on MY POST.

UPD: april 2020
You can order it now. Just fill the form and read the info inside.
I would like to warn that due to widespread quarantine, there is the possibility of increasing delivery times that do not depend on me.
I will visit the post office 2 times a week and will sending the tracking-number on email.

>>>ORDER FORM<<<

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.