Done / Completed Solid aluminum Beskar Steel («COVID BRICKS») - SOLD OUT

"Released by Customs House" is a good thing, right? :)

International shipping fascinates me. If anyone was around back in the day when Larbel was selling his sabers I used to love to watch them make it from Hong Kong to New Jersey in like 4 days. :)

"Released by Customs House" is a good thing, right? :)

International shipping fascinates me. If anyone was around back in the day when Larbel was selling his sabers I used to love to watch them make it from Hong Kong to New Jersey in like 4 days. :)

Think it means it's sat out on the runway waiting for the next plane with space ;-)

I order a few things from Hong Kong and they normally took a week or so to get to the UK... latest one took 7 weeks and probably got transferred to sea rather than SAL.

Sadly, I missed your message from April 16. If you do a 2nd run, please put me down for 3 ingots (if the price is around the same). Thanks!

At least, I THINK that's what this means. :)

RUSSIAN FEDERATION, MOSKVA PCI-21, Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through a facility in MOSKVA PCI-21, RUSSIAN FEDERATION at 7:58 pm on May 15, 2020.
2020-05-15 19:58
Russian Federation, MR LC Vnukovo Cex-2 MMPO 102972, Export of international mail

Released from Russia

:)

Well that’s a better update than what I see for my tracking.

324ECA62-60C3-4378-BEC4-52BA2DBA9B9E.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back