Sideshow Tracker Predator Bio Tusks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
So I just preordered a Tracker Helmet from Sideshow and was looking at the different things I will have to do to it once I get it in. Is it just me or are the tusks on the Sideshow Tracker too short when compared to the original?
predators_tracker_bio_sideshow.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Pinhead

It looks to me as though in the film they are around 2/3 the length of the bio, and yes, the SS ones look to be about half of that...

xdmray

also the SS ones look like they taper to a sharper point faster. the tusks should be the same diameter for most of the length

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
also the SS ones look like they taper to a sharper point faster. the tusks should be the same diameter for most of the length
Agreed. I don't know if it will need to be repainted or not, but clearly it will need new leathers and probably new tusks. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

Agreed. I don't know if it will need to be repainted or not, but clearly it will need new leathers and probably new tusks. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.
MetalWaterStudio, also a member of the lair, did a nice tracker bio. Perhaps you can contact him to get some tusks?