Attachments

• st.jpg
    st.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 3,469
From files I drew.

20150419_183845.jpg

My old ST3 receiver.
st3er.jpg

The revised ST3 receiver along with the ST6 version unpainted obviously. The file was drawn for conventional earbud covers.
ep5-20.jpg

ST4 Klingon version.
20150419_183944.jpg

TOS Klingon sash that I occasionally offer along with the sash insignia made from a digital file. It's soo hard to get the light right for this without it looking so harsh on the light. It's actually a warmer gold.
20150412_115922.jpg
sash insig.JPG

The TOS ray signal beacon unassembled. I have an assembled pic somewhere.
20150530_080327.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2 DS9 Tribbles and a TOS Tribble all authentic. 2 WC phasers. B and W custom made. TMP and WOK Phasers were AA's custom modified with extra weight, accurate BMW auto paint, re-shaped by prop maker. WNMHGB phaser scratch build by prop maker, has light. ST 3 phaser is a Coyle. MR assault phaser and TOS Tric, ST 3 COM is a hero Stapleton kit built by fed surplus, Alpha COM is DStines kit hero with stopwatch and hallmark electronics installed, Beta is also a DStines kit with stopwatch and accurate two beveled moire ring. Matt Jeffries drawing from episode 79 and the TOS cast autos!

I used to have a few of those IPI Comm badges years ago, so cool.

My favorite is my Stapleton Cricket Phaser. Awesome little model kit!

Attachments

• Nisia's camera 041.JPG
    Nisia's camera 041.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 318
  • cricket1.jpg
    cricket1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 307
  • phaserC.jpg
    phaserC.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 218
Some shots of my JLong comm! (Upgraded with vintage jewels and original T-Jet hubs. Custom "Delta" inspired moire ring.) I only have this left in my collection, along with a few Ferengi themed replicas.

Mx6OJHr.jpg

Attachments

• jcomm8.jpg
    jcomm8.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 242
  • jcomm7.jpg
    jcomm7.jpg
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 279
  • jcomm1.jpg
    jcomm1.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 233
Excellent collection L.I.T.!

Also very well displayed. I don't have the room to display properly. Here's one of my crammed shelves...

collection.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back