Limited Run Short Round's Baseball Cap by Magnoli Clothiers

Mine too...Wife loved it so much I ordered a small for her too....She said she dug the old style look of the cap, the softer body of it and the old timey look, she really dug she said....Me too! I love it!

IMG_3053.jpeg

Just got it. Awesome job Indy Magnoli. I ended up getting two and weathering one for the display. I didn’t go too crazy with the weathering but did want to age it up a bit to approximate the screen version. Here is the weathered version side by side with the pristine version (on the right), in sunlight and on its final resting place replacing my 1.0 version in the Temple portion of my display.

1695238328200.png

1695238375212.jpeg

1695238398303.jpeg

Got mine in and it looks great Indy! Had a couple questions.

Is it safe to put in the wash and be dried?

What material is in the brim? Can it be bent to shape without any internal damage?

I ran it through a machine speed cycle (no soap) as part of the weathering and it was pretty much fine. Very minor bleeding of the blue button on the top of the cap, but only there and like I said, very minor so you’d have to look for it to see it. I didn’t put it in the dryer. Just left it air drying (it didn’t take very long).

I bent it up a bunch to get it to look like it does on shorty’s head and it was fine.

Just got it. Awesome job Indy Magnoli. I ended up getting two and weathering one for the display. I didn’t go too crazy with the weathering but did want to age it up a bit to approximate the screen version. Here is the weathered version side by side with the pristine version (on the right), in sunlight and on its final resting place replacing my 1.0 version in the Temple portion of my display.

View attachment 1741564

View attachment 1741565
View attachment 1741566
Great job on the weathering. Love the display

20240229_143059.jpg

I've bought two caps. One small size for exhibition purposes. Indy Magnoly tank you, thank you so much!. It's a great prop and I'm still surprised that this really finally happened. It's a dream come true. Thank you also to those members who shared the information to get the most accurate prop of this item. Really a must for every fan...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back