Limited Run Short Round's Baseball Cap by Magnoli Clothiers

The last guy on some website was higher and ripping people off not sending or honoring sales. Looks like a great deal and we all know you wont rip us off.;)

The one and only time I ever got scammed was with that guy. :(

yyn71k94rog01.jpg

Was this the guy out of San Francisco? I actually got mine but it took FOREVER.

Anyway, this version looks much better.
Definintely don't wanna hijack Magnoli's post complaining about scammers, but just as an FYI it was a company called Epitome AD. The link to my thread about it is below and in my thread is ANOTHER thread where the guy was mentioned as a scammer. I now keep saving threads with scam stories and check before buying from someone I don't know.

But I agree. Indy Magnoli can't wait to get my hands on this. You've been making so many new awesome items not available before. Cheers!

View attachment 1667226

A few people have expressed interest in us doing a run of these, so let's discuss this further. I've got some information on this piece, but please post any info you have and we'll make this a community project to make sure we can make the most accurate cap to date!

So, post your interest, photos, anything you have and let's get this ball rolling! Once we have enough information, I'll start doing some serious discussions with our factory and work out pricing, etc and will keep you all posted.

For sizing, I'm thinking of offering three set sizes (like our BTTF Holographic Caps) so we can keep them fitted for accuracy:

Small (56cm/22" circumference or Size 7 US)
Medium (58cm/22.75" circumference or Size 7 1/4 US)
Large (60cm/23.5" circumference or Size 7 1/2 US)

Kind regards,
Indy
I'm in.

Large size.

Best regards

Jordi

View attachment 1667226

A few people have expressed interest in us doing a run of these, so let's discuss this further. I've got some information on this piece, but please post any info you have and we'll make this a community project to make sure we can make the most accurate cap to date!

So, post your interest, photos, anything you have and let's get this ball rolling! Once we have enough information, I'll start doing some serious discussions with our factory and work out pricing, etc and will keep you all posted.

For sizing, I'm thinking of offering three set sizes (like our BTTF Holographic Caps) so we can keep them fitted for accuracy:

Kind regards,
Indy
I got my brother a NY Giants one from Cooperstown for his SR costume. Most people think it’s a Yankees one, but in the Young Indy series, he does say his favorite player is “Christy Mathewson, pitcher for the New York Giants”. So it would make sense he give Shorty a hat from his favorite team!

I got to see the screen-used costume at an Indy exhibition, and even there they called it a Yankees hat!

Would love not only an accurate hat, but both the checkered and darker outer jacket, as well as the puffier pants! If you need photos of my brother’s hat for reference, LMK.

Feel free to use my photos from the exhibition for reference. (it’s set to Public)
IMG_5141.jpeg
IMG_5142.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m in (subject to price and final pics etc). Here’s my two cents:

The screen cap is a replica of (what I believe to be) a 1922 New York Giants hat. The hat has 8 pinstriped panels and a relatively short bill with four stitch lines on it.
View attachment 1667302

View attachment 1667303

The bill, pinstripes and buttons are all blue (including the underneath of the bill). The rest is an off white.

View attachment 1667307

The logo sits between (and slightly on) the front two pinstripes.
View attachment 1667304

The colors and fabric of the Ebbets Brooklyn Giants hat is pretty close to spot on (at least I think so). Although the Ebbets has green satin underneath the bill. Below is a pic in direct light of the Ebbets Brooklyn and one in indirect light after I modified it into the NYG.
View attachment 1667305
View attachment 1667306

And here’s a jpeg of the logo.
View attachment 1667308
Hope this helps.
View attachment 1667226

Kind regards,
Indy
View attachment 1711991

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back