Limited Run Short Round's Baseball Cap by Magnoli Clothiers

To make these at a reasonable quantity, we may have to have the stripe printed onto, instead of woven into, the fabric. We'll work up a sample cap and see how the effect looks. Should look nearly perfect unless looking at it SUPER close-up (as in a couple inches away to see the weave).

Im not good at scaling however, if someone can use the photo of Shorty with the playing card, they might have success.

Could also do this...:lol::lol::lol:

Ct4Nct3WgAEJkFs.jpg

Not a shameless plug however, there’s still a lot of interest in this brush and I’m not sure members know you sell it

Mine arrived today along with the goonies marble bag. Looks great

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to wait for that Minnesota cap to arrive and will compare with screen grabs. My gut is that Short Round's is just a tad longer than this cap.

I'm going to wait for that Minnesota cap to arrive and will compare with screen grabs. My gut is that Short Round's is just a tad longer than this cap.
Yeah. I think that’s right. The authentic caps of the era had shorter brims. SR’s definitely looks slightly longer. But one thing is clear, only four stitch lines.

I know I'm putting the cart before the horse, however, will there or can there be multiple options for the hat?

Shorty's hat was never shown clean in the film. I was wondering if maybe a clean and weathered- (nicer way of saying dirty :lol: )- option would be available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back