SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurtyboy, hope you get this resolved. I pestered him for the better part of two years before his refund payments starting coming through. The full refund took another six months to be fully paid back. This was after I offered him options of sending me the parts to the neurolyzer that is completed but he never even acknowledged that option. I honestly would like to know if this was just vaporware. I remember him posting pics and vids of portions of the prop but where did those go? It is a shame he threw away his reputation like this.

dang.. I really like those HAL pieces too. (with specific electronics from PL.. not whatever he is using now-a-days)

...too bad. (guess I dodged a bullet) :)

The thread at Rebelscum has been removed. Apparently asking for a refund after five years is "Having an agenda" and "Hiding behind a computer sniping at people". :wacko

"Now that the mods have dealt with the absurdly false accusations...

Sorry! I don't mean to "ignore" anyone. I get 50 to 60+ e-mails every day and sometimes I just completely miss some. Please drop me a line and I will make a deliberate effort to look out for it and respond!

I thought I had caught everyone from that run. I have (apparently) refunded 99% of all of the people (or gave them other products worth more than the amount they paid) and everyone seemed to be happy about that.

If anyone has a "real" problem, certainly feel free to contact me. But the "Well...I heard that SD was personally responsible for ENRON!!!!" nonsense is soooo old and simply has no place on the forums. I would HOPE that people here are responsible (and mature) enough to know better than to post wildly false statements, with no evidence to back them up.

Or more to the point..."What is your agenda for posting this comment in the first place?" It is too easy to hide behind a computer and snipe at people. It is much harder to build others up. And frankly, I am not interested in fighting any more....

I spent WAY too much time doing that when I was younger. Oy.

We just want to make nice products (and videos) that people enjoy. That seems to be happening.

Amen."

So did he actually refund 99%? Last time I saw that list here, he still owed over $10,000

The thread at Rebelscum has been removed. Apparently asking for a refund after five years is "Having an agenda" and "Hiding behind a computer sniping at people". :wacko

He stated to "drop him a line and he will respond". Let us know if he continues to brush you off and if he doesn't come through with the refund.

Last response I got was in March 2015.He did not respond on 9 July 2015, 29 October 2015, or 11 December 2015.

Last response I got was in March 2015.He did not respond on 9 July 2015, 29 October 2015, or 11 December 2015.

Well he did say: "I get 50 to 60+ e-mails every day and sometimes I just completely miss some."
So maybe the "Some" he misses happen to be all yours :lol

I thought I had caught everyone from that run. I have (apparently) refunded 99% of all of the people (or gave them other products worth more than the amount they paid) and everyone seemed to be happy about that.
Man, that statement gets old... He DID NOT refunded 99% of all the people... He refunded 99% of the people that tried to make his life miserable!!! All the other people are still waiting for their money or have taken the loss.

Get the word out, guys! Steven CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!! He took the money of this run (and out of SD Studios) to start Artifactory Replicas. Point people to this thread if they want the complete story. Sooner or later Steven will screw people on other forums too for thousands and thousands of dollars. You can be sure of that!

Man, that statement gets old... He DID NOT refunded 99% of all the people... He refunded 99% of the people that tried to make his life miserable!!! All the other people are still waiting for their money or have taken the loss.

Get the word out, guys! Steven CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!! He took the money of this run (and out of SD Studios) to start Artifactory Replicas. Point people to this thread if they want the complete story. Sooner or later Steven will screw people on other forums too for thousands and thousands of dollars. You can be sure of that!

Guess the whole story makes much more sense when you put it that way . So a phony run of props that he never intended to make knowing the whole time he was taking those funds
to start his new business then give everyone the middle finger on the way out that bought his props over the years :facepalm

I got a tracking number today for some other props about equal to the money I was owed (deluxe neuralyzer). Should be here in 2-3 days. I will update you guys if he comes through.

I have absolutely ZERO dogs in this fight but I am curious. I keep reading
about a list that was made up of people owed. Since you guys KNOW where
Steve " IS " presently looking AND posting why not put that list up THERE
so everyone KNOWS he will see it.

Kind of clear up that 99% thing pretty quick.. ;)

I have absolutely ZERO dogs in this fight but I am curious. I keep reading
about a list that was made up of people owed. Since you guys KNOW where
Steve " IS " presently looking AND posting why not put that list up THERE
so everyone KNOWS he will see it.

Kind of clear up that 99% thing pretty quick.. ;)
People have contacted that new company and posted to their social media and sent messages. The comments get deleted and they never respond.
He obviously knows how to pacify them and it is his word against an online stranger so they side with him.

He still owes me for one neuralyzer. However, he does respond to my emails and seems amenable to doing a swap. I'm still waiting for something on his list that I actually want.

Guess the whole story makes much more sense when you put it that way . So a phony run of props that he never intended to make knowing the whole time he was taking those funds
to start his new business then give everyone the middle finger on the way out that bought his props over the years :facepalm
I think it was more something like this: he started the run, actually thinking he would finish them, taking all the money. He used (a big part of) that money to start his new business. After that, issues came up with the neuro's and Steven starts to realize that either he won't be able to finish these, or these will be much more expensive to finish. Since the money people paid for them was already spent, Steven had not much of an option than to just turn away an more or less take care of "damage control" => Making sure that if people realle became annoying, take care of these people to more or less protect his reputation. And all the others... well scr*w them! So I don't think the bad intentions were there from the beginning, he just "turned to the dark side", let's say ;)

OK, so to get things going again... This was the list of people Steven is in debt with:

List moved to post #238

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back