Scumbag Takes Credit for MCL34N's Spidey Suit...Let's Stop Him!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm @G_Thomson1986's account is protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @G_Thomson1986's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request

Well Im goin to go to every spidey con/showing/booking/show/ect ect and find ANYONE wearing these suits (which i think is norrowed down to one idiot) and HOUND him about it-

Hey dude, nice suit, you make it? You did? looks familiar- looks like a MCL34NS suit, hmmmmm, yea, defo looks like one- yea. . . .they call me 47, due to taking hit contracts an all that :p nice to meet you *hits him in the face with silly string*

MUAHAHAHAHA

bebo account has been pulled too. dammit haha I wanna find this guy myself and act like an interested customer.

I figure even though he's been banned he's still able to read this thread, maybe he has another account.

He most definitely has one or more sock puppet accounts here... It is just too easy to sign up for them.

So besides reading these threads, I am sure he will try to make deals of the web shooters and suits under a fake name shipping to alternate address.

I joined the RPF for two reasons-
1. MCL34N was such a huge inspiration for me. After I saw his work on youtube I checked out everything on here and was amazed at his art and talent.

2. In the midst of all of my admiration of MCL34N's work, I noticed the thread about the jerk who stole credit for his work. I fully intended on posting in the thread to stop him.

I just have to say that MCL34N is so gifted and humble about his work and he never deserves to have his property/credit stolen. Nobody does. But MCL34N, this case dealing with SpiderMan is unique, because as we have always seen with Spidey, justice always prevails.

Oh, and watch when he does open or use a sock puppet account... He will post in this thread how he is all against Graham Thomson and he will try to "distance" this new name from Graham by supporting the efforts against scams. He will try to look like one if the good guys to gain rep points so when he does try to buy stuff he can say..."I am trustworthy... Look at how I feel about Graham and the scams".

For some reason, scammers think people are dumb and think they can easily pull wool over our eyes. This action I described above is used all the time by these guys and they think they are smart??? They are morons :lol

Oh, and watch when he does open or use a sock puppet account... He will post in this thread how he is all against Graham Thomson and he will try to "distance" this new name from Graham by supporting the efforts against scams. He will try to look like one if the good guys to gain rep points so when he does try to buy stuff he can say..."I am trustworthy... Look at how I feel about Graham and the scams".

Yeah he'll be like, "Jiustice is served" and "The only reason I joined was because of you!":lol

Wait a minute....:confused

Yeah, the scumbag is probably back on here already. I'm sure we'll soon see a flood of posts from new members slagging off this scumbag and praising MCL34N's mad skills on his suit and his talent.

Wow, just read through this whole deal. What a scumbag. I do find it great that everyone bands together to shut this ****head down. Looking out for one another, Kind of what it means to be a "community".

And Mclean...fantastic, FANTASTIC work.

Hhhhmmmmmmm, I wounder...If I had just joined this site today would I really post a comment in this section, especially when there is alot of wounderful projects going on hhmmmmmmmm I wounder:rolleyes

Hhhhmmmmmmm, I wounder...If I had just joined this site today would I really post a comment in this section, especially when there is alot of wounderful projects going on hhmmmmmmmm I wounder:rolleyes

I know what I'd do if I joined all over again, I'd send MCL34N PMs first asking about his prints.

is there anything you guys/ me/ us can do to truly flame him on his accounts?

Gather all his details, home address, tel no, pictures and what not on a single post and spread to other forums. Get people to blog about it. Screen shot his details.

I mean spread the word ya?

Cause scum bags like this. Make the experience of many many people go very bad.

He should be publicly shamed. His family, friends and even his cat, should know about this. The internet would never forget.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back