Scumbag Takes Credit for MCL34N's Spidey Suit...Let's Stop Him!

Well the thing is. Once he gets the product he is good at copying the design and reselling it. That's what he did for a few sentai costumes. So that's what I think he plans on doing with the current suit he has.

But I'll let you guys know if it comes to that.

I'm actually really glad that a spidey suit run I was doing a few months back went belly up...he was one of the people who was going to buy.

Luckily due to a lack of response from most members, I had to shut it down. A flat, printed pattern is much easier to copy than a sewn suit, so I'm glad I don't have the possibility of dealing with THAT anymore.

I think this is a good indicator that we all just need to be vigilant.

-Nick

I was working on two patterns for him, had the deposit paid, and i was finished with both of them was sizing them and going to upload tonight. but i sent him a refund of the deposit. and this email.

Actually Quentin, I am going to refund your Deposit, and close these transactions .

The actions on the RPF I read today. that you have been banned for claiming work as your own.

So I am sorry to say I cannot help you on your suit designs.

good luck with your future suits.

Thanks,
Mark

Here are the suit patterns I was working on for him.

ichigoscreens09.jpg

Picture9.png

Picture10.png

ichigoscreens07.jpg

Thanks goodness I watch Mcleans thread with excitement. Or I possibly could have been a victim of it as well.

I was working on two patterns for him, had the deposit paid, and i was finished with both of them was sizing them and going to upload tonight. but i sent him a refund of the deposit. and this email.

Here are the suit patterns I was working on for him.

ichigoscreens09.jpg

Picture9.png

Picture10.png

ichigoscreens07.jpg

Thanks goodness I watch Mcleans thread with excitement. Or I possibly could have been a victim of it as well.

Wait, Quentin?

Sonjou...OMG here is the message he sent to me the other day when discussing the webshooters progress:

Holly hell they looks quite good how ever they are missing some major detail but look nice.

We may be able to still pull this out of the bag haha, like i said i can finish these off VERY nicely

I been a little busy sorry =( Whats the total I owe you?

By the way i have been working on these 2 costumes tell me what you think please

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o...oscreens09.jpg

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o...oscreens12.jpg

The pics are the exact shots sonjou has just placed on this thread, what a ***!

This guy...he is really ticking me off i can't believe what he's doing.I feel so angry following whats been going on i just don't know what to say. I'm glad most of you didn't send him your work and thanks to nick for making this thread to make us all aware of the A-Hole.

I hope he gets shut down soon and he gets no business from anyone.:angry

He had both of those suits on his facebook. He tagged someone, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. And it looks like he blocked me as well so unless he's lurking still on this site or has an insider he's probably reading this and just laughing. But looks like I can't be any further help.

So is his name Quentin? Let's make sure we don't start mixing other people into the mix and ruin more than one person's rep.

Yes his name is Quentin Macleod, he tried to scam me on a Raimi style suit about 6 months ago. I eneded it after realizing it was very fishy.
I have his email addy if anyone would like it.

So is his name Quentin? Let's make sure we don't start mixing other people into the mix and ruin more than one person's rep.

Oops just read Nicks reply, I guess I can just confirm what he has already exposed. :)

Guess he has a few names than since I contacted him here on the board and the email name I was contacted back at was Quentin. So now people can be aware that he goes by at least 2 names.

His name is Graham Thomson. At least that's what he has always went by on FB and on Rangerboard.

Last edited:
Wow this guys a real *********, Its truly asham but you have alot of support MC from those that know the truth, look at this community pitch forks and torches a blazing smoke him out, really proud to be part of this family.

Funny...I've never been to scotland but I'm pretty sure "working on" does not mean "buying" or "purchasing". Anyways, expect all future images of the finished MCL34N suit to be watermarked so this guy can't make any promises on what his will look like. He'll just have to finish his own puff paint and see how well he does. I have a feeling that suit might end up in the trash though :D

Just a thought, but maybe the MCL34N tutorial should just be emailed to people purchasing his prints...not the spirit of the rpf but every once in a while a guy like Graham, Quentin or whatever has to come and ruin it for everybody...

Yeah unfortunately El Fett I'm starting to agree with you. Graham has ruined that idea for everyone. He keeps sending me messages as obviously fake accounts with questions about how to do the puff paint process, so obviously he's trying, but not having a lot of luck. I hope he's already sold suits and is now up s*** creek. Must be tough trying to make a living in a skilled profession without any skill of your own.

And something someone said earlier got me thinking, we DO give him the chance to just sit back and read all of this going haha, so why don't we shift a little bit of that haha energy? Ladies and Gentlemen, Graham thomson!

Wow, an unimpressive face to the name. Hey graham, that your GF in the yellow shirt? Cute girl, Maybe she'll find a guy whose not a complete tool after reading about your bulls$&t......hope your trolling this buddy:lol

From my research it appears he switched to the name Quentin for a while after he was called out and caught red handed in a few other forums...it also seems to be around the same time a PayPal he used was shut down, so I assume that was part of the reason for name change... The Twitter he was using to post the pictures originally had the same name until he started getting some positive attention and some inquiries for sales came through then he switched to his real name, in what I assume was an act of vanity...Graham is the real name unless he has forged government voting rolls.

Oops just read Nicks reply, I guess I can just confirm what he has already exposed. :)

Guess he has a few names than since I contacted him here on the board and the email name I was contacted back at was Quentin. So now people can be aware that he goes by at least 2 names.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back