Scratch built Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Hey guys!
I've had some down time on my endo, starting a new job and other stuff comming in the way! But tomorrow I'll hopefully have some updates! :) Thanks for hanging in there!

Okay, so I'm still working on the skull! Here are the latest progress pictures with primer!
91.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

94.jpg

I'm taking my time with the skull, cause that's a major part of the endo's character!

I know the inside of the eye sockets are inaccurate atm! I might change it eventually!

i was 7 when t-2 came out, i remember my pops owning the vhs and when the terminator came on the screen adn crushed the skull i freaked out. this build brought back those memories. awesome build and i bet the skull was a pain in the butt to do.

keep it up man, looks awesome.... and creepy.

Okay so I test fitted the teeth today, took a picture and couldn't help myself but to photoshop some eyes in there! ;)
95.jpg

Yes, those are the temp jaw pistons made from straws. :p

Awesome work! It needs some work yes, but it's coming along great. Wish all the talents at rpf worked at the known companies.

First post for me, but had to comment. I love that you used cardboard for the main endo... I'm big on using whatever I can (because I'm cheap and can't afford much else) and we have a garage full of cardboard from our house moves (about 3 in 4 years)... now I know what to do with it all rather than recycling.

I've also recently bought myself a whole bunch of plasticine (it was cheap and I figured a good starting point to play with modelling)... seeing your work with the skull is very inspiring!!!

Extremely impressed and waiting with baited breathe to see the painted end product (and loving the progress shots as it goes :D)

Thanks for the support guys!
I've started at a new job so I've had some downtime with this project, but I ordered material to mold and cast the skull, so hopefully I will start molding it this weekend! :D I've never done any molding or casting before so any helpful tips are more than welcome!

WOW!:cheers
Cardboard, wood, papier maché... bondo! It's amazing what a person can do with easily accessible supplies! Amazing work chanfan!
Looking forward to updates!
Tyler

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back