Scratch Build: TESB TIE Bomber

Re: Another TIE Bomber

Thanks Marvin...I've always been amazed at my ability to ID parts, I guess its because I've been building these things for nearly 35 years. If you ever get stuck, let me know, I'll do what I can to help.

Jeff

I've just started on the wings. Right now I have Joe White's wing extensions on (these things fit perfectly....)

Awesome. Where can we get these extensions from? Looking at the new info in this thread I think I'll be starting mine over.

Contact user Joewhite for the wing extensions. Don't know if he still has them but who knows!

Marvin

Last edited:

Alright. So my build kind of stagnated after I discovered that the wings were actually two of the same instead of a left and right wing. I've decided to redo one of the wings, so now I'm looking for another set of Darth TIE wings. Can anybody help me out?

marvin

hahaha... no I saw it when Joe and I were ID-ing the wing details back in June (see post #13).... if I'd only known earlier..... did take the wind outta my sails though....

marvin

Awesome work on the new Rodney parts, guys .... I so have to get back to my TIE-Bomber build ... just have to glue the last parts on the Despatch Pods ... I'll be with you very soon :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back