Saberz.com Definitive Project Hilts: Which should be next?

Are you still going to have a way to order the O1 and Q with the matching serials to our project Ms?
Yep, I've kept track of all Project M customers and their serials. So for at least some reasonable period of time after launch (maybe a month or so), those numbers will be reserved for their matching customers.

:) Haha me too!
Which one(s) specifically made your dream come true?
How about EVERYONE!?!?!
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

The big boys (O1 and Q) are already in the tooling/machining phase. So that will probably be on the order of weeks.

The others, no firm ETA but they’ll be pretty soon after the ones above. It’s gonna be a busy Summer!!!
Can't wait to get the Qui-Gon details!

Any chance you can show what the plaques look like?

I guess it all depends. I think you’ll have plenty of time to buy. But then again there were folks who missed out on the original A3 and O3 resin runs who are bummed now. But those runs were very small, like under a dozen pieces. These are larger runs. Project M is 200ea, O1 and Q will also be 200ea. The others will be 100ea.

I guess it all depends. I think you’ll have plenty of time to buy. But then again there were folks who missed out on the original A3 and O3 resin runs who are bummed now. But those runs were very small, like under a dozen pieces. These are larger runs. Project M is 200ea, O1 and Q will also be 200ea. The others will be 100ea.
Ok phew. That makes me feel better. Thank you :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back