Rose Tyler (Doctor Who) costume !!FINISHED PG 2!!

Are you absolutely certain that she doesn't have multiple layers there? That it's not a tank top over a white tshirt? That could explain the apparent lack of neck on the jack as it 'hiked up' a bit. They often look chilly shooting on location and it wouldn't surprise me that she had two shirts on, a under white shirt and the Union Jack tank top.

Either way, nice job on the costume!

Not a huge fan of Dr. Who, but I enjoyed reading this thread. Your costume is great and the wig is one of the most realistic I've seen! The photobomb is hilarious and whatever might have been said in this thread previously, you're way prettier than Billie Piper ^^

Are you absolutely certain that she doesn't have multiple layers there? That it's not a tank top over a white tshirt? That could explain the apparent lack of neck on the jack as it 'hiked up' a bit. They often look chilly shooting on location and it wouldn't surprise me that she had two shirts on, a under white shirt and the Union Jack tank top.

Either way, nice job on the costume!

It's one hundred percent a white t-shirt with a union jack tee over it.

Re: Rose Tyler (Doctor Who) costume

Laam...you and me, D*C 2012...photoshoot from The Empty Child. I'll be wearing RAF battledress. Be there! :lol

RoseandJack-1.jpg

Hi all - we have tickets to DragonCon 2012 - Saturday only unfortunately, but my daughter is a HUGE Doctor Who fan and wants to dress up in the exact same outfit that you've created Laam - was searching for some of the pieces online and found your post and all the awesome photos! You look fabulous!

We have found the shirt and some used boots on ebay, but no luck yet with the jacket - we'll probably try to find something that will work at the second-hand shops... any suggestions appreciated...

We've been to DragonCon for several years as a family to watch the parade and just sight-see in the hotels - never could afford the actual event tickets before, but now that daughter is older, we decided to save up - not knowing much about how the "inside" stuff works, was wondering if you could tell us about any Dr. Who "photoshoots" etc - she would love to meet any of you and show off her costume to other Dr. Who fans... (she's only 14) any advice would be greatly appreciated...

And do any of you Who fans know a schedule about when & where John Barrymore will be appearing? Couldn't find anything on the DC website other than the fact that he will be there...

Many Thanks! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back