Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

I've heard from two sources, one whom has been reliable in the past and actually saw the suit. He said he has no idea why they used that as the figure in this set. But either way, You suppose it's impossible for Vader to ever change up the decor of his outfit. Even though he's done it in pretty much every movie so far. If every minute scratch and isn't like ANH some here will cry foul.

Who cares?!?!? I doubt anyone wears the exact same thing the same way every day. Maybe in ANH Vader was in a rush and put everything on differently. You can't see that well in that helmet! Maybe that's wrong and he usually wears the should armor over the robe?

apologies if this was already posted http://news.toyark.com/2016/08/31/new-sh-figuarts-star-wars-rogue-one-219837

SH-Figuarts-Hover-Tank-Driver.jpg

I pmed makingstarwars.net Jason Ward last night, he said he saw the Vader ANH costume to be used for R1, he also said they may have decided for whatever reason to make the armor over the cloak instead for whatever reasons, but the gloves and chest box, mask with amber-like lenses look like ANH. It seems everything may look like the ANH suit EXCEPT for the cloak running over the chestplate. Then again it could still go either way. But since the R1 Vader figurine and bobbleheads have his chestplate over the cloak. It's making me wonder.

That's cool they're doing some new paint schemes. The problem with the old EU was they got stuck on stereotypes. All X-Wings look like the ANH X-Wings, all Rodians are bounty hunters, etc. They know it too because I think it was Dave Filoni that mentioned showing aliens in different occupations.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back