Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

Based on the new 3 3/4 Darth Vader action figure and card art I think it's a safe bet he's got the ANH costume.

It's to be expected that you're going to see recycled figures, figurines, and even images (like the playing card set) that don't match the movie costume. It's cheaper to just use what they already have, even if it's not ANH style.

They've been doing this with Vader since 1980, why would they stop now?

Some nice stuff:

Screenshot_4-1.jpg

Screenshot_27.jpg

Screenshot_24.jpg

Screenshot_25.jpg

Vader.jpg

Vader-02.jpg

Death-Trooper.jpg

Screenshot_28.jpg

Screenshot_29.jpg

Screenshot_20.jpg

More over on SWN:

http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2016...ogue-one-promotional-art-and-merchandise.html

J

Does it look like Vader is a hologram in that one shot? If he returns only in hologram form, that would be a real punch in the gut.

Well if this promotional stuff is to be believed, it seems the robes are firmly under the armor! Lol! Everything else looks approximately ANH...

That's one thing that bugs me with scifi is sticking lights on everything. Obviously Stormtroopers aren't worried about people seeing them, but you really don't need big glowing green lights showing the Rebels exactly where your head is located... Same thing with the Republic Commandos and their glowing helmet visors. In the RC novels, they mention turning them off in combat, but what never tell a reason for the light other than it looks cool.

That's one thing that bugs me with scifi is sticking lights on everything. Obviously Stormtroopers aren't worried about people seeing them, but you really don't need big glowing green lights showing the Rebels exactly where your head is located... Same thing with the Republic Commandos and their glowing helmet visors. In the RC novels, they mention turning them off in combat, but what never tell a reason for the light other than it looks cool.
Or viper pilots with blue led's in their helmets? Pointed at their eyes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back