Limited Run Rey Goggles (Made to Order) from The Force Awakens

lenses all installed!

20160407_171715.jpg

now to pull the wool over their eyes. :p

Tonight, it's round two!

I should have all nine assembled this evening. I'll just be waiting on shock cord (I ordered the wrong size, and I should have the replacements by the first of the week.)

12963891_10208666959167722_4855700372352187140_n.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpegOh wow, I just found you are doing these fantastic goggles! I have my complete Rey, minus backpack, shoulder rug and goggles. I am going for exact movie accuracy in materials and look. I already purchased my storm trooper lenses. Your goggles look so great! Would you consider adding me to your list, and using my lenses if I mail them to you? I have no other use for them! Thank you. This was me at the premier showings at Seattle Pacific Science Center, we have since improved the costume color and lengthened the belt, and I have gloves now.

Love these so much. Great work! Definitely count me in! Let me know what I need to do to get on the waitlist. Thanks in advance!

list updated.

we have now cracked five runs. I will take seven more (which will fill up run five) and then we will stop taking new additions until all five runs are complete.

the reason for this is that I don't want to get the list so large that by the time they are all fulfilled the people at the end of the list have lost interest because its been so long.

so seven more, and then we're closed until further notice.

My Army is Growing...!

12993495_10208682494396093_2647268230167207256_n.jpg12987036_10208682821644274_4807612027932684934_n.jpg13001119_10208682490515996_2895294139497752302_n.jpg

This is just a test fitting of the light mounts. I have to go tonight after work to get the proper bolt and dome nut to finish these off, but I'd wanted you all to see how it was coming.

I still also need to paint the yellow on the front of the lights, and add the lenses to them...but we are SO near the end! These should be ready to ship to you all by week's end.

THEN, we can begin with run #2! :thumbsup

Front page UPDATED!!!

I've added some new photos, given an up-to-date time table for the beginning of run #2, as well as a re-ordering of the waiting list as we've had one person drop out.

REST ASSURED... everyone's place in order is maintained! If someone drops out, then everyone behind them in line immediately advances forward one slot, and I am not skipping anyone.

Also, because I jnow all too well what it's like to be on the bottom of a list and feel as if you will never reach the front of the line, i shall continue to build each run CONCORDANTLY... so when run #2 opens up, i will be building all eight of those at the same time. That way they will complete faster, and I can get them to you ASAP. :)

Thank you all again SO much for your enthusiasm with this project!

Front page UPDATED!!!

I've added some new photos, given an up-to-date time table for the beginning of run #2, as well as a re-ordering of the waiting list as we've had one person drop out.

REST ASSURED... everyone's place in order is maintained! If someone drops out, then everyone behind them in line immediately advances forward one slot, and I am not skipping anyone.

Also, because I jnow all too well what it's like to be on the bottom of a list and feel as if you will never reach the front of the line, i shall continue to build each run CONCORDANTLY... so when run #2 opens up, i will be building all eight of those at the same time. That way they will complete faster, and I can get them to you ASAP. :)

Thank you all again SO much for your enthusiasm with this project!

You are so organized! Thanks!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back