Resistance Crait Macrobinoculars / Neuro-Saav ND.621 Rangefinder (TLJ VD)

Funny this thread is bumped today. I’ve been on the couch trying to kick this head cold..

Indiana Jones has been playing all day on tv, movie after movie. I’ve only seen the crystal skull a few times but noticed today, when Indy is tied down in the chair and the Russian chick puts the skull to him, a Russian is in the back ground with this tri camera recording everything

I found another difference. There is are ridges on some and not on the others.

IMG_5274.png

IMG_5275.png

IMG_5276.png

Hey guys, been building for a while without the help of the RPF I don't know why. Alas...

It is not the director series, It is actually the Bell & Howell Sportster IV. I just got mine, it actually has some of the greeblies which aren't greeblies at all and are actually part of the camera. Here are some reference photos of the actual camera that arrived yesterday.

IMG_20190618_154650.jpg
IMG_20190618_154640.jpg
IMG_20190618_154704.jpg
IMG_20190618_154715.jpg
IMG_20190618_154644.jpg

Great find! Yep the Sportster seems to be what was used as the wedge/ramp/trapezoid piece under the film speed switch is relocated to the other side for the prop. The Director Series doesn't have this piece. There are a couple of other small differences, but all in all they're pretty much identical.
I included that piece in my kit for those that got the Director Series instead of the Sportster IV.

well done Macrorrie!

I must work on the camera I got a while ago on the 'bay, along with Trooper_trent's greeblies (still sealed in the box). So many greeblies, so little time...the video helps

I've got a Director Series AND a Sportster IV just sitting here waiting for me to have time to build...or to lose interest and sell them HAHA.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back